$20.50

in the house

face red, palms face "why today...???"

laughs a little and smiles at them as they dance together to "i like muscle" that was playing on the radio.

giggles "you know since chandler isn't home yet with his friend...." leans in closer to her husband "we could you know...."

smirks "i'm sorry. i don't follow."

"well...maybe i should help you follow."

Chandler's parents almost kiss but then a red faced chandler coughs up a storm in the living room. the couple turn to face them and start to blush, embarrassed that they almost got intimate in front of a guest, but aria only smiled at the display of affection.

"hi Mr. and Mrs. Fredrick...i'm aria."

face breaks into a huge grin "i know....chandler talks a lot about you and i mean 'every second of every day' a lot...."

blushing, embarrassed "mommm....."

"but his description is not even close enough to your real life beauty."

blushing, looking at a red chandler fondly "aww thank you."

"and whats up with that mr. fredrick and mrs. fredrick thing huh, sweetie?"

"yeah it makes us feel old."

"you are old."

"oh shush." punches chandler in his arm which was a really hard hit. like, seriously hard. she was a boxer like 15 years ago.

rubs arm, "that hurt you know."

"this why i say to never talk back to your mother because one, we're most likely wrong..."

nods head in agreement.

laughs at them.

"and number two she's a freaking boxer man. do you want to die?"

laughs harder.

smiles fondly at aria.

"yall are so funny."

grinning now "they got it from me."

"okay so who's egg and who's sperm made who?"

"not ours apparently."

"thats not how the equation works chandler."

"yeah, sperm plus a pillow doesn't make anything."

laughs so frickin hard "okay, now i'm dead."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

i did something today
*proud. so very proud*