$25.00

thirty two minutes later, aria was walking to the bustop where she would meet up with chandler. it was april so it was warmer now. the trees were blooming with pretty flowers and aria couldn't help but admire them. chandler called her sunflower because she was "the sunniest flower around" and would give her a professional drawing of one since you know, she's allergic.

it was evening time, around like 5 so the sky was pink and was melting into a pale orange. aria admired that too. she looked across to the opposite street where chandler was standing. as soon as he saw her, his eyes lit up and he smiled, waving. aria giggled and waved back. looking left and right, she crossed slowly.

but that could not stop the collision of the cold metal of a car from an angry racist driver known as cassidy. enraged from the expulsion she had been stalking her and anger had been boiling in her veins. she hated that aria got the guy and that how she got her trouble (who told you to bring those flowers to school though?) and that evening, she had a few drinks to many and saw her at the supermarket, listened to their conversation and decided that it was the perfect time.

chandler screamed and everything went in slow motion for aria. all she knew was that the world was slowing down and that she somehow ended up on the ground, bloody and bruised. she could see chandler faintly crouching over her. a passerby called the police and others ran to help. cassidy drunkly came out of the car and spat on aria's face, only to receive a hard blow from chandler who was enraged and sad and in grief and that was a bad combination for the man that can become violent when necessary. cassidy fell, a bruise forming on her forehead, but no one payed her any mind.

chandler turned his attention back to the dieing aria and held her hand. her eyes weren't in focus and she seemed to be forcing herself to breathe.

"hey, its ok. are you okay? no you're not but...god i'm so sorry." chandler finally let the tears flood down his face. he hicupped and his eyes turned red. he couldn't believe that she was...going.

"i don't want to stay anymore."

"why sunflower?"

"it hurts...and people kinda" sharp breath "suck."

"i know they do. they suck balls, don't they?"

"lots of it." pained laugh. "hairy ones."

chandler laughs and cries and holds her closer to him. the faint sound of a police car and an ambulance is heard; but they were too late.

"you want to stay?"

"for you i-" sharper breath. "i would like to. but..." crying now. "i love you, i love your-" deep breath. "-parents. but u can't-"

"shhh... its ojay sunflower. you don't need to stay. i love you, yeah baby? i love you."

chandler cries, aria cries, police arrest cassidy and the EMTs pull chandler off of the dieing aria.

aria was pronounced dead on arrival.

__________________

i'm sorry, i don't
believe in happy endings
or cliches so....yeah.
epilogue coming up
i guess and like, i cried
so don't hate me.

dedicated to lunathestars and astrologicalys and everyone who reads this and i am so sorry, i just, someone had to die and it was her and....i'm sorry. don't hate me.