$26.00

chandler had not smiled for a while ever since that day. when he returned to school two days later, everyone sent him sympathetic smiles, as if that would resurrect her from the dead, so chandler absolutely loathed the pity smiles and pity looks. even the racists felt slightly uncomfortable, guilt suddenly weighing on them a bit like a boulder and the glares he sent them bored holes into their souls making them feel slightly responsible, although they weren't behind the wheel.

as for cassidy, chandler would've murdered her right then and there if he could. but aria would still be dead, so revenge was pointless. i mean, a lot of those revenge movies always end up with the dude or woman getting put in jail or some shit like big hero 6. did yah honestly think that killing the person who killed them would make yah feel better dumo? no. (and in big hero 6, the man's daughter was alive so tadashi's death, all his evil plans, for nothing!)

but chandler did slowly start to recover a little bit. although whenever he did homework, he thought of her. her warm brown eyes, sarcastic remarks, her insecurity, yet her confidence and then her beauty that always made chandler wonder if she was even human. and then there's her kindness and humor and her odd conspiracy theories ("what if it was a spaceship that killed the dinosaurs and we were the aliens?" "mind...blown!") chandler smiled at the thought.

chandler was fixing his black tux and was staring at himself in the mirror. on the mirror was a picture of him and aria making silly faces. it was his favorite because she was the happiest when she was her goofy self. when she was her goofy self. the is word couldn't be associated with her anymore, all because of dumb ol' cassidy who only fully realized the horrendous thing she did when she woke up in a cold jail cell.

"ready to go chandly?" his mom peeked into the room, face worn out and tear streaked. she had been crying just down and bawling all last night.

seeing her like that made chandler's eyes glossy, but he didn't want to cry. not right nowm it'll trigger his mom and then it'll trigger him more, and then his dad who seldom cried would be triggered too, and they wouldn't be able to operate for the rest of the day.

"y-yeah..." voice shaky, weak smile.

holds out her hand, "come on baby, lets go."

chandler accepts it and walks down the stairs with his mother and then three of them leave to go to aria's funeral.