Jonuardo- Love Hurts

(AU where Jon survived The End

pic above is reference to his major injuries)

For EDUARDOxJON

With Edd, Tom, and Matt gone and no new neighbors moving in at the moment, everything seemed to be a lot quieter than it usually was, which was perfectly fine for Eduardo and Mark.

But Jon, however missed the neighbors.

In the terrible accident that occurred when a giant middle hit their house, Jon suffered a series of health complications, including two broken legs, one broken arm, a severe concussion, and several other horrible things too terrible to explain, which meant that Eduardo and Mark had to take care of him while he healed.

Jon woke up from a horrible pain in his back, which was most likely the large bruise on his back, which prevented him from sleeping without pain. Jon moaned as he wheeled his way over to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

He sighed as he looked at his reflection, pondering as to why he had to be the one who was injured. Terribly. He touched the giant gash on his face, and sighed, tears welling up in his eyes. He used to be normal... but everything changed.

Jon rolled downstairs (with the help of a special staircase) and into the kitchen, where Eduardo and Mark were sitting, reading the papers. Mark was drinking a cup of coffee, while Eduardo was drinking a can of Diet Cola. "Hello, everyone!" Jon cried, trying to be as cheery as possible. "How is everyone this fine morning?" No one responded. Jon rolled over to his seat in the kitchen and plopped down into his seat.

Jon grabbed his favorite mug from the middle of the table, and looked inside. Hot chocolate with little colorful marshmallows. "Aww, you guys know me too well!" Jon said. "Thanks!" "That's what we've been serving you for breakfast for several weeks now." Mark said, looking a bit confused. Jon chugged the cup of hot chocolate down, and jumped back into his wheelchair. "Say, who wants to play a board game?" Jon asked.

"We would love to, but I'm afraid Eduardo has to go to a conference for a job opportunity." Mark said. "I'm sure you'd understand, Jon. After all, we need the money to pay for your medical bills." Jon's smiled faded. "Oh, yeah..." He said, wheeling away. "I understand... thanks for considering, though..." Jon wheeled his way back upstairs, and sat in his room. Nearly each day was like this.

First, Jon would wake up in pain from one of the complications in his back. Then, he would roll downstairs and drink his mug of hot chocolate for breakfast. Eduardo would be busy, while Mark would be left to tend for Jon, doing little to nothing to entertain him, at the very least. Jon would stay in his room until lunch (it's traditionally breakfast, dinner, and tea, but I'm making it easier for Americans to understand) time, when Mark would make him a Caesar salad. Jon would then watch the telly with Mark, until Mark made dinner or Eduardo came home, whichever one happened first. Eduardo would bicker with Mark until one of them stormed off, and Jon would be left in the kitchen, staring at the nothingness in front of him until Mark came over to take Jon to bed.

Several hours passed with the same things happening. Eating Caesar salads for lunch. Watching TV with Mark. Doing absolutely nothing. But dinner, somehow, was a bit more different than it usually was.

Eduardo stormed into the house and sat down at the kitchen table, just as infuriated as he usually was. Mark was making spaghetti for dinner, while Jon was sitting in his seat, staring at Eduardo, who happened to sit right across from him. Suddenly, Eduardo's grimace turned into a depress sing frown, and he put his head down. "I can't take it anymore." He said in a weak voice. "I've filled out 10 different job applications, and not one was accepted." "You should've let me help you." Mark said in a soothing voice. "I could've helped you fill out your applications."