Norski -TordEdd Smut (SEXUAL WARNING)

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS AND YOUNGER (or you're just a whiny tattlebitch) PLEASE SKIP THIS SMUT. THERE WILL BE A WARNING FOR WHEN IT STARTS SO YOU CAN EXIT IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

yeah I'm continuing my shit because this book itself is my life OK

ya dirty bastards

~

Tord never thought he was gay.

He thought he was straighter than a ruler.

But when he travelled back to Norway (where being LGBTQ+ is 100% fine), he discovered that he was still a ruler.

Just the elastic rubbery kind.

~

"Who invited this prick into our house?!" Tom cried, pointing at the Norwegian sitting down at the table in the kitchen, enjoying a hot mug of coffee.

"He said he changed his ways, Tom." Edd said. "We have to give him one last chance. He's our friend, remember? Friends always come back for one another, even if they did something bad."

"Would you forgive them if they killed your neighbor?!" Tom yelled. "Would you stull forgive them after they his a robot in your house for nearly five years? Would you still forgive them even after they stabbed you in the back and left you in a ditch?"

"Shut up, Tom." Edd calmly muttered. "You've always had some kind of hatred for Tord, even if it was small. You've hated him from when we first met, and you've always hated him. I just want things to be like they used to, before... the incident occurred, all right? I just want it to be normal again."

"It'll be normal again when he leaves."

Edd put his hand on his forehead. "Listen, Tom-"

"No, YOU listen!" Tom cried,walking over to Edd and poking him in the chest. "Tord is nothing but a dirty, backstabbing, cheating, murderous Norwegian Communist! He will never change his ways because his ego's so big, you wouldn't survive falling off of it! You can have your precious tie with this fucker, because I'm leaving!" Tom backed off and retreated to his room.

Tord took a sip from his mug of coffee. "You believe me, right, Edd?" Tord asked. "You believe me when I say that I've changed my ways?" Edd looked over at Tord, and smiled. "Of course I do, buddy." He responded. "We're best friends forever, right?" Tord smiled, and nodded. "Absolutely." He said. "We'll always be friend no matter what. Heck, if you were a serial killer, I'd help you hide your bodies!" They both laughed, except Edd's was more like a nervous, forced laugh.