Ukulele Song- Jon x Reader (LEMON)

YOU NASTY SINNERS

JON THE CINNAMON ROLL DOESN'T DESERVE SIN LIKE THIS BUT BECAUSE I'M A BIG PUSHOVER I GUESS I'LL DO THIS NASTY SHIT FOR YA'LL

you better be happy with yourselves

He wasn't an Alpha, but he had the heart of all of them combined.

A long time ago, way before anyone on the planet at the moment was born, there was a war that broke out between the zoomorphic humans and the regular humans, which resulted in the loss of the regular humans. From then on, regular human males hid in the shadows and let the zoomorphic humans take their women, fearing that they would be killed if they resisted.

And it stayed like that for hundreds of years. The alpha zoomorphic males mated with the regular and zoomorphic omega females, while the regular beta males hid away from the rest of the world.

Until he came along, that is.

~

Jon was a regular humans, who was born in the shadows and stayed in the shadows. His mother, who was one of the very few females who stayed with the regular males, warned him never to go into the foreign world, or he would be killed by the humans not like him.

But he never listened.

So when he became 23, he decided to leave everything he knew behind, packed his ukulele and a few essentials, and headed out into the outside world. It took about a day of walking to reach a town, but when he did, it was worth it.

Tall grey towers loomed over his head as Jon walked along the concrete ground, which felt a bit more different from the dirt he was used to walking on with his bare feet. Colorful​ figures bearing animalistic features walked past Jon, not paying him any attention. He didn't mind if anyone noticed or ignored him. He just wanted to do his own thing.

There was a sign above one of the doors of the shops that Jon walked aside that read "RENT-A-ROOM." Wanting to find somewhere to stay for a while, Jon walked inside.

The building was very small, and it reeked of onions and manure. Jon tried to ignore the odor, his eyes watering as the wretched scent loomed about the air. There was an old man with yellowish horns and dark grey hooves sitting behind a counter, reading a magazine. He glanced up at Jon,and made a confused face.

"Are you lost or something?" He said with an unpleasant tone in his voice. Jon shook his head. "No, sir." He replied. "I'm looking for a place to stay for a while. Do you happen to have any places for rent around here?"  The man put his magazine down, and faced Jon. "Listen, kid." The man said, taking his glasses off. "You're not going to survive for long around here. Why did you come here to find a place to stay? You're a regular old human. You'll be killed. I can give you a room, but you'll have to be careful of your surroundings."