Please Come Home for Christmas + Cover Contest!!

Edd sat in the ER, waiting for someone, anyone to come out and tell him he was okay.

He nervously fiddled with his fingers, hoping there would be no bad news.

Tom burst into the door, running over to Edd as fast as he could. He looked tired, but determined at the same time.

"I came here as fast as I could," he said, panting in between words. "What happened?"

Edd shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "It's Matt," he said, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his sweater. Tom let out a soft gasp. "No, it can't be," he said, scrunching his eyebrows. "No, no, no, no..."

"The best we can do is hope." Edd put his hand on Tom's shoulder, and started to weep. Christmas was coming soon, but would it be a Christmas at all without Matt?

~

Tom walked into the corridor, holding a box of ornaments in his arms. "Who's ready to decorate the Christmas tree?" he gleefully sang.

"I thought you didn't like Christmas," Edd said, looking confused. Tom shrugged. "You're right, I don't like Christmas that much. But being together with my best friends is something I can't miss out on."

Matt smiled. "Can we wear ugly Christmas sweaters?" he said, his eyes twinkling with Christmas delight. Edd shrugged. "I don't see why not," he answered. Matt let out an excited squeal and ran upstairs.

"Did you text Tord to come over yet?" Tom asked. Edd nodded. "I did, but he hasn't responded yet," he replied. "I don't know if he'll be coming, but hopefully he will. Why do you ask anyways? I thought you hated him."

Tom shrugged. "It's not really Christmas if the gang isn't together. Even though I hate his guys, why can't we get together just for one Christmas?"

Matt ran back downstairs with four Christmas sweaters in his hands. "I got the ugliest sweaters I could find!" he said, handing each of them a Christmas sweater. Edd observed his sweater and noticed it was the one he made in highschool, covered in multicolored pom-poms and glitter. "You sure did a good job finding the ugliest, he said, slipping into his sweater.

A knock on the door interrupted their festivities. "I'll get it," Tom said, walking over to the front of the living room. He opened the door up, and saw Tord standing there with a goofy grin on his face, holding a snowman-shaped tin.

"Guess who is here~?" he sang, walking into the living room. "Tord!" Edd and Matt cried in unison. "It's great to have you back!"

Tord placed the tin down onto the couch and each of them a hug. "I am so happy to be celebrating Christmas with you guys," he said. "We will be decorating the Christmas tree and singing the Christmas carols, right?"

"Not just any carols," Matt said, turning on the radio. 'All I Want for Christmas is You" blared loudly across the house.

Edd, Tord, Tom, and Matt happily decorated the Christmas tree together as Mariah Carey's voice filled the air. There were laughs and giggles as the four friends shared joyful memories with each other. As soon as they finished, they stood back to admire the tree they decorated all together.

"Isn't is beautiful?" Matt swooned. "The tacky Christmas lights do make the tree look a hundred times better." Edd shrugged. "I think we did a pretty good job decorating the tree. Now, who wants to take a picture together in front of the tree?"