Beauty Meets Beast Face to Face

Robb had gathered his sisters for a surprise (seeing as the male stark children already knew what it was aside from the youngest). Each lined up from oldest to youngest and patiently waited for Robb and Jon to show them what they had behind them.

"Now, before we start, you must remember that they are your responsibility. Father said we each must train, bathe, and feed them." With Robb's words, his younger siblings grew excited. Robb, Jon, and Theon revealed seven direwolf cubs.

"Are those what I think they are?" Maisie inquired. One was grey, the type of grey storm clouds became. The one next to it was a rust color, like a sword left alone for years. Another appeared like ash on snow, light grey fur on top of pure white. Another a light brown, appearing like ash wood bark. Two were as black as starless skies, one with fluorescent green eyes and the other with glowing amber (like sunlight through whiskey). The last was the runt, a tiny albino wolf that clutched to Jon's coat.

"Yes. These are direwolf pups. Father said we each may pick, oldest first. I have mine here," Robb held up the furry storm cloud, "This is Greywind. Jon here has Ghost, the little one."

Sansa was next. She immediately went to the ashen-snow one. "I want this one. She is beautiful. Her name shall be Lady." Sansa grinned at her new found friend.

Next was Maisie. She had no idea which one she wanted. They were all adorable. She looked at each of the remaining pups carefully. The black one with fire in his eyes stared back her. His stare seemed almost human and as if he contained danger within his body. "That one."

Robb looked worried for a moment. The pup his favorite sibling wanted had nearly tore Theon's hand off as they headed back from an execution. "Are you certain?"

Maisie nodded. "Absolutely. He is to be mine. I can feel it." She gently picked him up. Maisie could feel a storm rolling within his shadowy body. "Storm Shadow. His name shall be Storm Shadow." The pup nestled in her arms and stared at the remaining Stark children, as of judging them.

Robb nodded after a moment and continued to deal out the pups

Robb nodded after a moment and continued to deal out the pups. Arya had chosen the ash pup and named her Nymeria, after her favorite queen. Bran held the rusty pup and called him Summer. Thus leaving Ricken with the last black pup, finally deciding to address him as Shaggy Dog.

As the Stark children were receiving their new companions, their mother paced furiously within their home. Their father stood solemnly in the same room, and watched as his beloved wife grow worried by the minute.

"Are you positive that we can not break these engagements?" Lady Caitlyn Stark inquired her husband. At a shake of his hand, she resumed her pacing. "They're monsters Ned. They would seek to harm our daughters. Maisie may be able to withstand it for a time, but she will break. Sansa is too gentle for such treatment. How dare they?! Our daughters!" She clung to the bed post a wept a bit. "Why must it be our daughters?"

Ned approached his wife cautiously, after all Caitlyn was at her fiercest when it involved her family. "I can talk to Robert, persuade him to change his mind. I can make no promises, my love. We must do what we can." Ned pulled her into his chest, and could only listen to her soft sobs. He knew, deep down, there was nothing to be done. His daughters' fates were decided.

At the same time, Ramsay had slipped away from his father and the servant leading them to their respected rooms. He was awfully bored with a lack.....of his favorite past time. He decided he was going to look for some mischievous mayhem to commit. It would be even better if he ran into Maisie, but he would not actively look for her. Not with her brothers around.

A few corridors later, he ran into a child with auburn hair and bushel of black fur. He opened his mouth to bark insults to whoever interrupted his walk, but they fell silent at the sight of grey eyes.

"My apologies, my lord." She curtsied only slightly because of the growling pup in her arms. "I must apologize for his behavior. I have yet the chance to train him. My brother just gifted him to me today."  She looked back at the man, well boy, she didn't recognize immediately. He wasn't apart of the staff nor one of the guards with his lack of armor. "I'm afraid I don't recognize you, ser."

Ramsay smirked and gave a slight bow, "Ramsay Snow of House Bolton, My Lady. The pup does not bother me. I have hounds of my own. It is a pleasure to meet the renowned beauty of Winterfell, if not the entire North."

Maisie gave Ramsay a tense smile. His flattery stirred sizable amounts of distrust in her. Storm Shadow had yet to react so violent to a stranger all day; and yet, he snarls viciously at the dark man. She scurried past him towards her bed chambers, warily looking back to see him smirking at her.

Ramsay sent her a small wave as she glanced behind her. At last, the Beast has Beauty in his grasp. He refuses to let her go now that he has had a taste.