Dinner with the Bastard~~Preview

Maisie's feet pattered down the hall as she ran towards her brother's voice. An expression of worry etched into her face as she neared the end of the hall. Robb's figure emerged from their parents' room, anger rolling off of him. "Robb!"

The boy in question looked up at the sound of his sisters concerned voice. He saw her delicate figure move closer. The distraught expression she had stirred aggressive emotions inside of him.

"I heard you shout." Maisie flung her body into his and gripped him around the waist. "Are you well? Did something happen to you, brother?" She looked up at him, only coming up to his chest. Her stormy eyes glittered with unspoken concern.

Robb gently placed his hand on her head and smiled. "I am well. You needn't worry. I merely was informed of some shocking plans. Father has found suitors for you and Sansa. I am not pleased with his choices." Robb's expression hardened to an unnatural degree. He never looked so infuriated. "I will protect you no matter the cost, Maisie. Do you understand this?"

Maisie swallowed her bubbling questions and replied with the sweetest smile, "Of course, Brother. It is you and I against all seven kingdoms, remember?"

Robb smiled fondly at the promise he made her years ago. "Yes. It is you and I against the seven kingdoms." He kissed her forehead gently, but longed for something else. He brushed his thumb against her flawless cheek with an unclear emotion hidden in his eyes. How much longer could he hold back his longing from his sweet little sister? He didn't know.

Around the corner, Ramsay Bolton scowled in the shadows. It looks like he had some competition. He glared out of the window, trying to conjure up a plan to capture his newfound Beauty, when a little spoiled prince walked into view in the courtyard. The bastard's face twisted into a predatory smirk. He had an idea, a most awful idea.

Sorry my Beauties,
I've been out of the country for the past few weeks. So for your patience, I offer a gift. A preview of the really long chapter I have begun to write, with twists and turns and a possible new end to Maisie's story. Enjoy.

Chat Noir~