Be Careful Robb

Stormshadow gazed at the Bolton Bastard, watching every movement made. The bastard had trailed them after a few shirt moments, making both tense and uncomfortable. The direwolf trudged behind the pair as they walked through the halls. He did not trust the boys motives for his new companion.

"Where did you find such a creature?" The bastard eyed the pup tailing them with a little concern. Direwolves were said to grow to the size of horses and more loyal than normal any hound. Of course, these were just stories and not his hounds.

"My brothers returned with them. Each Stark child now has one in our possession, even Jon." Maisie stopped to stroke the black pup's ear. "We are held responsible for them now. Stormshadow will be the best behaved of them all."

Ramsay nodded only slightly interested. He did not care if the wolf ripped people to shreds, as long as it was not his new flower nor himself. He would gladly offer that stable girl in Bolton as the beast's first meal. What was her name again?

"My lord? Are you listening?" Maisie's falsely innocent, almost entirely sarcastic, tone brought him out of his inner monologue.

"My apologies, Lady Stark. It seems you have captured my thoughts." He smirked at her annoyed face. "Would you repeat that?"

"I asked if you were joining my sibling's table for dinner. Many guests prefer to sit with my father and mother. And sense you are a Snow, I was curious if you would even be allowed at the feast. My brother, Jon, is usually excluded."

Ramsay gave the girl a sweetened, strained smile. "Of course, I'll be at the feast. Father has claimed me as his heir. I shall sit woth you, but only if you allow me to escort you to dinner, My Lady."

Maisie smiled. "Of course, My Lord." She gave him a small curtsy. "Anything for my guest."

Before Ramsay could respond, a loud, masculine shout echoed through the stone walls of Winterfell. It sounded vaguely like Robb. Maisie lifted the skirt of her dress and ran in the direction of the shout, without excusing herself. Stormshadow followed behind her, as quickly has his little body could manage.

Robb Stark was seething. His father just informed him of his sisters' engagements. He had demanded that these engagements be nulled immediately so loud that he was sure King's Landing could hear him.

"They are terrible men, father! My sisters will not be subject to their monstrosities!" Robb expressed.

"The King has decided that these engagements were to happen, Robb. There is nothing to be done. Robert will not go back on his word." Ned Stark responded.

"Make him see reason, Father. My sisters do not deserve such fates." Robb pressed.

"I am sorry."

Robb glared at his father. "I could take Maisie and keep her with me. She'll be safe at my side, here in Winterfell. Claim she is already engaged."

Ned looked at his son oddly. "Be careful with your words, son. They can be misinterpreted and lead to ruin."

"I care not. If I must, I will null the engagement myself!" With that, Robb stormed out, leaving a concerned father behind him.

"Gods help us."