Fourth Wall? What's That?

If you skipped/never saw the questions update, this is the update it was for.

Gabe - not that Gabe, not yet at least - sat on her bed at midnight, typing away at her phone.

Wondering what I'm doing, eh? Well, dear readers, I'm about to get to that. Right about...

***

Sam and Gabe were being weirdos in the mall, just like normal adults. Scratch that.

Hunter and archangel. Sorry. They're barely above being classified as children, let alone as general adults.

And honestly, they were being little kids. Gabe had insisted that he needed to go shopping at Hot Topic and Sam had quickly followed, eyes lit up by the promise of merch.

They looked at each other and then back at Hot Topic. Together, they stepped through the wide entry.

When they came out of it, they weren't in Hot Topic. Rather, they were in a bedroom. Gabe's eyes followed along the walls, seeing the pictures, merch, and a few random awards.

The other Gabe - the female one - looked up from her phone. She grinned and shut it off, throwing it to the bed. "Right on time, boys!"

Sam's eyes widened. "Dude, she looks like Neveah."

Gabe - back to the archangel one - whistled. "Damn, she does look like my sister."

"Ok, before we get me and the archangel confused anymore, just call me G, okie dokie?" She gave the two of them a look.

"I look like a lot of people because all of them are OCs," G explained. "The real name is not to be said, so I go by Gabe, mostly. I tend to write myself in."

Sam nodded. "Makes sense."

Gabe folded his arms. "So why'd you bring us here, then?"

Crossing the room to get her notebook, she said, "I asked my readers to give all the characters questions." She flipped to a page in it, brightening. "Here it is!"

G gestured for them to sit back on her bed, the two men sinking into all of the pillows and blankets. She took a beanbag chair and fell into it, running a hand through her blonde hair.

"Okay, so the first question is for Sammykin," she said, grinning when he frowned at the name. "What do you like most about Gabe?"

Sam flushed red. "Can he not be here while I answer this?"

Gabe gasped. "The moose blushed!" Sam only went redder.

"Of course," G replied, snapping her fingers to send Gabe to her sister's room. They heard a loud scream. She shrugged. "Her room's pink. I understand the pain."

Sam ran a hand through his hair. "Well, Gabe's always been able to make me laugh, you know? Life is always so depressing but I have him, so I think my life's okay now."

G sniffled. "Dude, stop making me cry."

"Sorry," the hunter apologized. "But you asked."

She nodded. "Yeah." She snapped her fingers and Gabe was back in the room, scrambling to crawl onto Sam, shaking like a leaf.

"I've seen things," he muttered.

"Once you're over your trauma from my sister's room, the next question is for you, Gabe," G piped, giving him a sympathetic look.

It took a minute, but Gabe finally got to the point he was steady enough to relax. He gave G a nod.

"Do you like waffles 🎶?" she asked, eyes wide as she waited for the answer.