Valentine's Day Special

I know I've kinda been a lazy ass lately with writing, but will a Valentine's update make it ok?

Did you guys not think I'd make sure there was a Valentine's update?

No? How about cookies? Cake? Meringue? Pie?

Love me some pie.

Gabe loved Valentine's Day. Maybe not for the reasons most would think, but he adored the holiday all the same.

There was always so much candy around. He could stock up on it and binge his favorite shows in his room, undisturbed because his family was all out of the house.

Since this is Valentine's Day, and this is a special oneshot, the author felt like taking pity on the other characters.

See, Gabe had made a list of who all of the lovers were, and had made sure to prank them. Another fun treat.

♡ Alfie was off with Adam. Their prank had been pink hair dye. Oh, and he might have locked them in a cage...

♡ Benny was off with Balthazar. He switched their accents. He didn't know how he did it, because this is just a normal teenage au, but it happened all the same.

♡ Charlie was off with Meg. Justin Beiber merch for them.

♡ Michael and Lucifer were off at the cafe, probably staring at each other. Their punishment? Having to take Uriel with them.

♡ Crowley was spending time with Bobby down at the shop. Holy hell, were the two of them in for it.

♡ Dean and Cas. Ah, those two knuckleheads. Finally pulled their heads out of their asses, only to get the worst punishment of all: No one would serve them pie or hamburgers the entire day.

♡ Sam was...

Huh. Gabe closed off the mental list. Say, who was Sam with?

He desperately wanted it to be him, but that wasn't going to happen. Best friends didn't date best friends.

Gabe got off of his bed and went to the window, opening it. He took a pebble from his desk and flicked it over at Sam's, letting it bounce off of the glass with a loud sound.

The curtains drew aside after a moment, Sam's cute face coming into view. He lifted up the window and grinned. "Heya, Gabe," he greeted. "How many have you pranked so far?"

"Got the entire family," he boasted. "You're the only one I'm missing." Gabe frowned, narrowing his eyes.

Sam held up his hands. "Hey, don't be blaming me for not having a boyfriend to spend the day with," he defended teasingly. "So not my fault the guy I like won't get his head out of his ass."

"Sure." Gabe snorted and shook his head. "Man, this guy of yours must be an idiot or something not to be trying to get you."

Sam nodded. "He is, but he'll come around." He smiled. "In fact, he'll probably get the idea knocked into him later today."

He motioned to Gabe's room. "Until then, mind if I come and binge with you? I'm behind on Shadowhunters."

Gabe held a hand to his chest. "By the angel!" he exclaimed. "You're missing so much Malec!"

Sam laughed and crawled out of the window, walkinf across the roof. He stalked across the short, thick bridge they'd put between their roofs years ago, going to Gabe's window. The smaller teen moved to his bed to allow the Winchester inside.

"To the Malec!" Sam declared, jumping on the bed and rolling himself into a blanket burrito.

Gabe laughed and patted his head. "You poor, troubled soul," he cooed, turning on the episode.