Beautiful World

When people give me feedback on my writing, most comment on my descriptions being my strong point. So, with that in mind, I decided to do one where my main goal was just that: descriptions.

I hope y'all enjoy. (Song of the day is Game Over by Falling in Reverse ^-^)

Gabriel Novak. That name held so much. It belonged to the most extraordinary person Sam Winchester had ever met or would meet in his life.

He was a boy of many trades. His skill with tricks was unmatched by any other, his ability to throw your attention to make magic was an artwork Sam never got tired of seeing. Gabe could sing stronger and clearer than the angel he was named after, the notes flowing smoother than cream into coffee.

He had the looks to match. Gabe's hair was golden silk, tucked behind his ears in small flips of light brown the farther it trailed. His skin was fair, a sweet tan color that spread even across his flesh.

His lips were pink, the exact color that one would pluck from the spectrum of a setting sun. They looked so soft, appeared all too gentle to caress with Sam's own.

What took the cake were his eyes. Gabe's irises were a luscious, full swirling of molten gold and whiskey through sunlight, curled with cocoa and the bright nip of peridot. Every time Sam saw them, they shimmered with the light of the North star, sparking with emotion he never bothered to hide away.

He was perfect.

***

Sam Winchester. He was the most clumpsy work of fanfiction Gabriel Novak had ever had the pleasure of laying his gaze upon.

He was tall, excelling in his classes with a brain one should praise as genius. Technology was his friend, something he could operate with as much ease as breathing. Gabe had never seen someone as outstanding in any field as Sam was.

The moose was a storybook, his kind features a work of a seasoned author. Hair the shade of a dark oak's bark fell in the smallest of waves to the nape of his neck, not a single strand out of conformity.

Only small scars marked across the range of Sam's body, forcing Gabe's mind to wander to what the feel of his lips against each discolored line would be like. Gabe could only ponder what Sam's own lips, bowed and kissed by Aphrodite herself, would entail.

His eyes never grew old to stare at. They were a collage, a sweet bond between the waters of a lagoon and the lushness of a tropical forest, a lullaby of woodland growth against warm, fertile soil. No one could put a direct name to his eyes. The color could never be put to justice.

He was perfect.

***

To each other, they were perfect. Their personalities melded with not so much as a hitch, compatible down to the finest of things.

Their lives weren't so. They lacked the perfection that they saw in each other, though they had their fair share of fights. Their imperfect lives were so easily brightened by each other, so much that their bickers would never stick, their rants never hang.

For a blissful, perfect eternity, they had perfect companions. Through thick and thin, through sons and daughters, through grandchildren, life, death, and all they went through, they had a small slice of perfection.

They knew they weren't perfect, by any means. They made mistakes and had moments of bleakness, but they always counted each other as perfect.

Not perfect beings, oh heavens, no. They were perfect for them, and that's all they needed.

That was their beautiful world. Each other. Their own little perfection.

I MADE MYSELF CRY WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Double updates... those are good, I guess. If I can do it without crying, that is.

I hoped you guys enjoyed. Click any of the buttons on that ribbon thing, especially the comment button. That's my favorite one.

~Gabe