Chapter 8 - Shiver

Photo: Screengrab from Folded & Hung Commercial

Here I go again, eager to share with you an update kahit hindi pa dapat,  because I feel your excitement. Grabe lang, di ko kayo matiis...cheret. I am soooo happy how much you look forward to this update, kasi ang haharot po ninyong lahat and I like it that way!

So here it is, find out what transpired on that magical night. I know some of you feel sad for Maine, but you see, it is she that Richard's heart looks for, it's just that he thought her name is Nicole. It's heartbreaking, but I want to assure you, it won't always be like this, the optimist in me will always, always make love win in the end.

So hang in there, with every teardrop shed, there will be a better day, her time with Richard will come, promise. For now.....read muna, and please comment as always. I love you all, thank you very much for the encouraging feedback :)

 I'll always be waiting for you,
So you know how much I need you,
But you never even see me, do you?
And is this my final chance of getting you?

And on and on from the moment I wake,
To the moment I sleep,
I'll be there by your side,
Just you try and stop me,
I'll be waiting in line,
Just to see if you care.

She finally fell asleep, albeit a light slumber. Richard got into bed beside her, spooning her close to him wrapping his arms around her. He feels a wave of protectiveness engulf him, as he caressed the smoothness of her arm. In her sleep, she turns to face him, nuzzling her head against his bare chest, her arm trustingly tightening against his waist.

"I love you," he whispers, kissing her forehead, and she stirs. Disoriented, she wakes and looks at him through the darkness, the lights outside lending illumination to the room. The orangey glow of lights cast shadows on his handsome face. She raises a hand to trace the line of his jaw, ending in the left on his chin.

"Go back to sleep sweetheart," he whispers, kissing her sweet mouth. But in her sleepy state she kisses him back, her tongue brushes against his lower lip, her arms pull him closer. She savors the minty taste of his mouth, the hungry way his tongue slides against hers and awakens her desire for him. Her cold hands press against his warm chest, brushing against a nipple, her palm running over it till it pebbles. He arrests her hand with his, twining his fingers through hers.

The kiss deepens, as Maine's inexperience gets the better of her, responding to him involuntarily. The feel of Richard's solid chest against hers, his thin boxers unable to hide his erection rubbing against her lower body, and the roughness of the hairs on his long limbs against her smooth legs all make for a heady string of sensations that take over her, overcoming her rational self. Helplessly, her lower body grinds against his pelvis, wrapping her legs around his hips as his body covers hers.

His lips ravage her neck, licking and sucking the smooth and fragrant skin, feeling her shiver against his onslaught. Slowly, his hands travel under her shirt, palming one of her firm breasts and delighting in her gasp of pleasure against his mouth. He takes off the shirt over her head and feels her shyness as she self-consciously covers her breasts.

"Sweetie, don't be shy, you look breathtaking," He caresses her face and kisses her gently. His words are a balm to Maine's heart, hungry for love and affirmation, and she revels in it, giving back what she receives by embracing the moment.