CHAPTER 2

Sorry this is late btw, was having tea! 

As soon as she began to stumble, Newt's first instinct was to rush and help but for some reason he resisted. But when she started to fall, without even thinking about it, he ran over to her catching her in his strong arms. He lifted her bridle style and took her over to her sister.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know where this young lady lives would you?" He felt strange asking that question

"Umm....yes,... she lives on the third floor of this block of flats right here....Oh my goodness! What happened to Clara!""She just has a mild concussion, that is why I must set her to rest as soon as possible"

"Uh....ok, would you like some help Mr...."

"Scamander. Also would you be so kind as to hold my case?" He replied as Ivy held the door open to the main building, taking his case, looking worried.

As soon as the pair stepped into the lobby, the girl in his arms began to stir a little, trying to huddle closer to Newts warm body, murmuring slightly. Her actions caused Newt to tense up felling a little uncomfortable and a little embarrassed. Ivy noticed this and giggled a bit.

"Don't worry" She said, "She just likes to be warm and God knows its colder in here then it is out there!" Newt smiled a little and then looked back down on Clara.

When they reached her bedroom on the 3rd floor (2nd apartment on the left),

Newt suddenly felt weird. Like he was intruding.

Nevertheless, Ivy peeled back her duvet and Newt put her gently down and she groaned a little when she left him. Finally, Ivy covered her up and let her get comfortable. She ushered him out of the room and she followed, shutting the door quietly putting her finger to her lips. She looked at her watch and gasped.

"Oh my goodness! Is that the time!" She whispered. "I'm terribly sorry Mr Scamander but I'm going to have to leave you......" an awkward smile flashed across her pink lips.

"Would you mind....you know.....staying" she said. "Its just.. You seem to know more about what happened than I do and if anything happens to her.....id never forgive myself" She looked down at the floor.

"Of course, I assure you she is in good hands" Newt responded subconsciously.

"Thank you so much, I will be home as soon as I possibly can. Please make yourself comfortable" She gestured to a comfy looking armchair by the fire.

"Bye" She whispered and closed the door gently, as a slight clicking was heard.

Newt sat in the chair trying to gather his thoughts on what had just happened.

'Lets see' He thought to himself.

'Ok, first I accidently hit this woman. I spoke to the woman. The woman tried to leave but she fainted. I caught her and brought her up here' As he was recalling recent events he found himself doing small hand gestures without even realising it. 'Woman's sister doesn't know I hit her. Sister welcomes me, a random stranger, into her home to look after said woman'

He crossed one leg and stroked his chin.

'Nope! Still doesn't make any sense' and he knew that there was only one place to go when he couldn't make sense of things.

So he pulled out his case and opened the latch.

A/N sorry if this is bad but Im having fun writing this so I hope you're enjoying it! Anyway, next chapter will hopefully be better (and on time!)Toodles!
KT, your friendly neighbourhood Eagle x