CHAPTER 4

Newt left her room and lent his back against the door, a small smile spreading over his face. He chuckled and went to the kitchen to fetch Clara some water and ice to help sooth the pain. He put everything on a tray and cautiously stepped back into the room, finding Clara sleeping peacefully. He smiled subconsciously, putting the tray on her oak wood bedside table. Newt sat down by her side. He figured he should probably check her head. So, Newt hesitantly slipped his hand behind her head. As her soft brown hair became tangled in his fingers, Newt felt a lump on the back of her head. He felt a twinge of guilt sting his chest. He rested her head back down gently and tilted her head slightly toward him so he was looking directly at her beautiful face. Her pale skin was decorates with few freckles around her nose and some faint ones on her forehead. He steeped the hair that had fallen onto her neck out of his way, which in turn revealed two strangly familiar scars. One of them was long and thin. It reached from just below her jaw and curves down to her collar bone. In front of the first, the second was shorter and thicker. It started half way along the first and ended just below her collar bone. He was curious to what had happened to her.
Still curious, if not a little concerned, Newt began to trace the second scar, oblivious of his own actions.
Suddenly a gasp from Clara snapped his head back to her face where she lay. Awake, eyes as wide as teacups.
They're eyes locked as Newt blushed a deep shade of crimson. He quickly retracted his hand as she sat up quickly with her hand caressing where Newt had been tracing her scars. Newt was extremely embarrassed. 'Oh my God, Newton! What we're you thinking! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'
He was very flustered and shot up and made for the door. But something was holding him back.

A/n woooo mysterious! Hope you all enjoyed this. I know it's not very good but oooohhhhh well. Shout out for @lxuraXmaynard helping me with this sorry you didnt get the chapter you were hoping for!Anyway, love u all and see u tomorrow at 9pm!
Toodles!
KT, your friendly neighbourhood Eagle xx
(400 words! OMG)