Our First Party

7:30pm We have finally arrived and the party is in full swing. Music is blaring out or two large speakers and a whole crowd are dancing in the wide living room. A staircase leads off to the right and a table with bottles of vodka, wine, jack Daniels, Coke and lemonade block it's entrance way (probably to stop anyone causing havoc upstairs). We head down to the kitchen where more people are dancing to the beat. It's incredibly dark and I can barely make out Leanne and Rebecca's faces. Leanne grabs us by the arms and drags us to the drink table; she pours us each a Jack Daniels diluted with a little bit of Coke. Rebecca and I stare at the drink - our parents have never allowed alcohol into the house before. "Come on guys, let's have some fun!" Shouts Leanne over the racket and takes a large swig.

8pm After standing around for 15 minutes looking like awkward teenagers at an adults party, we decide to join in with the dancing. Half full drink cups in hand, we dance  to "by your side" by Jonas Blue. We laugh and fool about having a great time - Leanne has got some seriously good, putting her hands in the air and shaking her bum. Rebecca just jumps around; she doesn't have much of an alcohol tolerance and is obviously already a bit tipsy but we are all having a great time.

9pm After a none stop hour of dancing, we decide to grab some more drinks and head to the kitchen to see who else may be in our lessons. 3 boys walk up to us, the one in the middle says "hey ladies, I'm Jake and these are my friends Aiden and Lenny." "Hey I'm Leanne and this is Alex and Rebecca." In a sexy voice, obviously taking a shine to these boys. Rebecca just stands there blushing and I nod my head as if to say hi. "Wanna dance ?" Asks Jake to Leanne. "Of course, won't be long girls" replies Leanne. They both walk off, Jake links his arm around Leanne's just as they exit the kitchen. "So what are you studying?" I ask to break the awkward silence. Aiden says "I'm taking the photography course, how about you guys ?" Rebecca suddenly pipes up "Me too! Perhaps we are in the same class" For a while they chat and Lenny asks me if I want to dance. He looks amazing in a white shirt and black jeans. His jawline is chiselled and his eyes are an amazing emerald green. As we dance I stare deeply into them and wonder how gets his shiny, brown hair so floppy.

10pm Rebecca and Aiden are still in the same place we left them. I leave Lenny to grab another drink and see if I can find Leanne. After a few laps around the house I find her and Jake squashed under the stairs snogging, looking like they will never detach themselves from each other again. I leave in disgust and find Lenny at the drinks table.

12pm Not much has happened, Aiden  and Rebecca are dancing. Leanne and Jake have slipped off to find somewhere more private. Me and Lenny are dancing too. It turns out he is also a dancing so hopefully we are in the same class. Suddenly one of my all time favourite songs comes on "you want me." Me and Lenny dance like freaks, laughing and having a great time. Suddenly he puts his arms around my waist. Immediately I feel uncomfortable, what's he doing ?  Now he is trying to kiss me !! What the hell?? I need to get out of here! Quickly I run to the kitchen and find Rebecca and say we need to go. Next we have to find Leanne. Lenny rushes up to me "Alex, Alex what's wrong ??" He asks but I just push him away. Leanne is still snogging Jake in a broom cupboard. His arms are all over her and she is giggling like a lunatic. Pulling her away, she protests but I give her a stern look. She kisses Jake goodbye and we run for my car.

1am We have finally got back. Rebecca nodded off in the car and Leanne knew that I didn't want to talk. I get in and go straight to bed. Trying to sleep all I can think of is how he tried to kiss me and hold me - just the way Dylan used to. But I don't want to think of him now, or ever...