Our first day (at Uni)

7am BEEP BEEP "FFS Alex turn that alarm off" shouts a sleepy Leanne from beside me. I reach over and hit the stop button. Getting out of bed, I go over to my desk and brush my hair then walk into the kitchen to find Rebecca sitting at the table sipping tea. She has huge bags under her eyes and a textbook is laid out in front of her. "Hey, what you doing?" I ask. "Just getting in some extra revision, its first day today, I wanna make a good impression." I shrug and head back into my room; Leanne has slumped back off to her own room to get ready. Opening my wardrobe, I pull on a black pencil skirt a flowy white blouse and white high heeled boots. Next I put on a little bit of foundation, some pearly white eyeshadow and black eyeliner and a nude lip to finish the look. Then I pull my hair into a messy bun and walk into the hall to find Rebecca in a blue cropped jumper and skinny jeans while Leanne is wearing a long grey skirt with a slit in the side and a black crop top. I grab my keys and we jump in my car and head off.

9am We arrive just in time to have our introductory meeting and get our maps and timetables. I have dance first while Leanne has drama and Rebecca has photography. I head off to the changing rooms and pull on my black leggings and black and grey cropped sport top. Anxiously, I head into the studio and start to warm up like some of the other girls. I look over to the door I just came in and my jaw drops. What is Lenny doing here ? He spots me immediately and jogs over. "Hey I didn't know you studied dance aswell?" He says. I reply awkwardly "yeah.." . He immediately notices something is wrong. "Look Alex, at the party, I'm sorry I tried to kiss you, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." I smile at him, he seemed genuinely sorry. "It's ok, it's just I've had some trouble with boys in the past." I say. Suddenly the teacher walks in and we have to begin.

12pm After a great hour of dance with Lenny; he is so talented. I meet up with him and we exchange numbers and head off to the lunch hall to find Leanne and Rebecca. They are sitting at a table in the corner and have saved a seat for me. "Omg Alex I had the best lesson the drama teacher is so nice and super hot.." starts Leanne. When she is finished I look over to Rebecca who doesn't look too happy "Hey becca, how was your lesson?" I ask. She shrugs and I know something is up. However it is going to have to wait until later because Lenny, Jake and Aiden are coming over to our table....