Chapter Two~

"Y-You can't be.. He's dead." Travis said, his voice shaking. "Travis it's me, I promise." Zane said, stepping closer to him, holding his hands out. "I'm going crazy then.. I've been alone for too long." Travis said. "It's me.. I can prove it." Zane said. "How?!" Travis exclaimed.

Zane took in a deep breath. "We first met when my boat crashed onto your island. You helped me out despite me being a huge jerk." He started. "I went to the Irene dimension and you went with me. We fought before you threw me back into the portal, back into O'khasis where you almost killed me.." Zane said.

"H-How do oh know this?" Travis asked. "Because it's me.. l'm Zane Ro'Maeve." Zane said.

"This has to be an illusion! I saw your dead body!" Travis yelled.

"I know.. But does it really matter?"

"Yes! I don't know whether this is real or me going insane!" Travis yelled. Zane let out a small sigh before approaching Travis.

Travis tensed as Zane rested a hand on his shoulder. "It's me Travis, I'm not an imposter and I'm not a figment of your imagination." Zane said.

"B-But.." Travis stuttered, his eyes darting side to side as if he was looking for something to say. "If you're really Zane.. Then I can do this." Travis said. "Do wh-" Zane was cut off when Travis pulled Zane closer by the waist, pulling down his mask and kissing him deeply on the lips.

Zane was shocked for a quick moment, but he kissed back, putting his hands on Travis's shoulder. The kiss lasted for a while, but to them it only felt like seconds until they pulled away.

Zane had a light red blush painted on his freckled cheeks as Travis hugged him. "I've missed you so much.. Where have you been for the last three years?" Travis asked. "I died.. I assume you know that.. But I became a Shadow Knight.. I don't know why or how.." Zane explained. "If you are a Shadow Knight, why aren't you in the Nether?" Travis asked. "I'm.. Sort of on the run from there.." Zane said.

"And why is that?" Travis asked. "I took something.. Very important item from Shad and now he's enraged.." Zane said. Travis hugged Zane tighter. "What is it?" He asked.

Zane sucked in a breath and pulled away from the hug. From a hidden pocket, he pulled out something wrapped in a cloth. He undid the cloth to reveal what looked like some sort a crystal, glowing slightly with a pink and purple glow.

"What is the world is that?" Travis asked. "It's a fragment, containing some of Shad's needed powers.. If he got a hold of it.. I don't even know what he would do." Zane said, wrapping it back up and putting it away.

"I see.." Travis said. Zane looked around. "Shit." He muttered. "What?" Travis asked. "I need to go." Zane said. "Wait why?" Travis asked. "They'll find me.." Zane said as he started for the door.

Travis grabbed Zane's wrist. "Wait please don't go." Travis said. "I have to.. If they found out I was here they would capture me.. And they could kill you Travis." Zane said. "Please I don't want to lose you again.." Travis pleaded. "But Travis-"

"Zane please I beg of you." Travis said. "I just got you back and I don't want to let you go." He said. "I-I.. Fine I'll stay.." Zane said. Travis smiled and leaned in to kiss Zane.

But he was cut off with two loud knocks on the door. "Zane! We know you're in there, surrender now and maybe we'll spare your life.."