Chapter Five~

Zane hissed as Travis ran the alcohol covered swab across the scratch on his cheek. "That hurts.." He said. "That means it's working." Travis said.

Zane paused a moment before chuckling. "What?" Travis asked. "I'm getting some serious Deja Vu from this.." Zane replied. "Oh right, hah." Travis said. "You were a jerk."

"Hey I can still kick you." Zane said. "Aw come on you know you won't do that to me." Travis said. "Watch me." Zane shot back. Travis laughed and pecked Zane on the lips. "Love you." He whispered. "Love you too." Zane whispered back.

"Aw!" They heard someone squeal. They both snapped their head to see Aphmau. "No wonder you were being so protective of him, Travis!" She exclaimed. "Aphmau, shh.." Travis said. "Hey, what's with all the squealing?" Garroth asked, walking in. "Nothing." Travis said. "Well, Zane we need to talk with you in private." Garroth said. "Why?" Zane asked. "To discuss that.. Thing you had." Garroth said, crossing his arms.

"All you need to know is that it belongs to Shad and if he gets it he'll be more powerful than ever imagined, I want it back." Zane said. "No." Garroth said. "If you have if it's at easier risk for being brought back to the nether, I can keep it safe, I've been doing it for weeks." Zane said. "Still." Garroth said.

"Hmph.." Zane grunted. "I think we've asked enough questions.. Travis, your house is still here if you wish to stay there with Zane.. Just keep an eye on him." Aphmau said. "Gladly~" Travis said, winking at Zane.

Zane blushed. "Wait, what's going on between them?" Garroth asked. "Nothing! Garroth go to to Liochant or something." Aphmau said pushing Garroth out. "I still don't like him!" Garroth yelled before being shoved out, Aphmau following him.

"Come on, I'll take you to my house." Travis told Zane, picking him up. "H-Hey! Put me down!" Zane exclaimed. "No, you're still injured." Travis said. "But I'm not a baby!" Zane said. "You're my baby and I promised to take care of you so." Travis said, giving an innocent smile. "You're a dork.. But alright." Zane grumbled. "Yay!" Travis exclaimed, walking out the door with Zane in his arms.

~~~

"I didn't know you had a house in Phoenix Drop." Zane said. "Yeah, about two years ago I helped Lady Aphmau with something and I became a citizen of this town." Travis said. "Then why do you live in the forest?" Zane asked. "Eh, this place is crowded." Travis said. "Eh, good enough." Zane said.

Travis smiled and set Zane down. "Boy it's been awhile since I've been here." Travis said. "I'll show you around." He said, taking Zane's hand into his.

It only took a few moments to show Zane around the house, it ended with the bedroom. "You have a nice home." Zane said. "Yeah.. I know it's not what you're used to, Mr. High Priest." Travis chuckled. "Oh shut up, I've seen worse." Zane said. "Pfft, is that a compliment or an insult?" Travis asked. "Compliment." Zane replied.

"Ah, I see." Travis said before kissing Zane. He returned the kiss and blushed as Travis wrapped his arms around his waist. It lasted for a while before Travis 'accidentally' stumbled back and they both fell on the bed.

Zane blushed and pulled away from the kiss. Travis only smirked and rubbed his hands on Zane's sides.

~~~
Should there be smut next chapter? Hmmm??