Chapter 1

Why hello, and yus, this IS the sasori story i was talking about :D and also, this is pre written, meaning that i have the whole book written on my computer, so its going to be updated regularly :D if thats how you spell it >.> soooo, i hope you like it. Especially you papez123 ;)

Also, this is going to be a little more... graphic, lets say, compared to my other stories. You have been warned.

_______________________________________________

My eyes darted left and right as I heard rustling coming from the bushes. Oh, they'd found me.

"Shit." I cursed as a kunai flew past my head, missing me by mere millimetres. I let my lip twitch into a quick scowl, before going back to its emotionless state, as it had been for the past week.

"I'm over it." I snarled, jumping into the full circle of hidden ninja. Well, they thought they were hidden; it was pitiful how awful they were at camouflage.

"Peiji Andorusu! You are under arrest by the authority of-"

"Oh shut up." I interrupted, obviously offending them because in mere seconds, I was being attacked from all angles.

I easily flipped one of the masked shinobi over my shoulder, slamming him into another ninja. Could they be any more worthless?

"Fuck you all." I cursed at them, "Konaha sent their best ninja? That was a lie." My finger twitched when I felt something sharp jab into my side, but other than that, my expression remained the same.

"Got her!" I heard one of the ninja cheer, before I spun, punching him in the stomach with great speed. This managed to send him flying into a tree, cracking his skull into the trunk, which obviously killed him instantly.

The other ninja's paused their attacks for a mere second, and that mere second was my perfect window to attack. I said it once, and I'll say it again: Could they be any more worthless?

I shot forward, ignoring the metal object sticking out of my side. The first ninja I came to was too stunned to react, so I produced my katana and pierced his stomach, forcing the full blade into his body. This caused him to scream, throwing his head back and bellowing out a long high note. I just smirked before ripping the blade up, practically slicing him in half.

Blood rained down, coating me in red. Ew. My dark eyes darted to the last three ninja, who were running at me. I jumped back, flipping in the air as I did; it was fancy way of getting behind them. Without hesitation, I tore through the closest shinobi with my blade, before jumping onto the ninja next to him, not stopping to watch his body fall to the floor.

The companion flailed, trying to throw me off. Kunai was being thrown from the last ANBU, but his comrade was flailing far to much to get an accurate shot. Swiftly, I grabbed onto the man's head and whipped it to the side, breaking his neck. His body instantly stopped moving, and he fell to his knees. I grinned and stood from his lifeless form, facing the last enemy head on.

"Are you sure?" I asked, glancing up, only to see his panic stricken form through my purple hair, which had fallen over my face.