Chapter 4

“Sasori!” I called, running up to him. I squealed when I stepped on my newly obtained Akatsuki cloak, and fell flat on my face. “Ow….” I muttered, pushing myself onto my hands and knees.

“Your clumsy for a ninja…” I blinked and stared at the feet of Sasori, before slowly looking up, meeting his steady gaze.

I smiled happily,

“You love me anyway.” Sasori’s mouth tilted down slightly, before turning into a sly smirk.

“Whatever, get up. Now.” I scrambled to my feet, not wanting to get on the puppet masters bad side.

“I’m going to make some adjustments to this cloak…” I muttered, looking down at the material which was pooled around my feet. 

Sasori, without warning, grabbed my wrists and slammed me into a wall. I cried out from the sudden impact, before glaring harshly at the red head,

“What the hell was that for?” I exclaimed, anger seeping into my tone, “If you didn’t want me to-“ I was cut off when Sasori’s lips attached to mine, moulding perfectly. My eyes went wide as he leant back, frowning,

“Shut up.” I pouted and turned my head away, not wanting to face him. “Look at me.” I closed my eyes, wanting to do the exact opposite of what Sasori wanted, for the soul purpose of pissing him off.

I heard the red head growl lowly, before forcing my head to turn towards him. I kept my eyes shut tightly, trying my best to disobey his orders.

“Open your eyes.” He demanded, “Or I’ll hurt you.”

“I doubt you- GAH! Cannibal!” I shouted as Sasori sunk his teeth into my neck. I whimpered when I felt the skin pop under his teeth, drawing a considerable amount of blood.

“I warned you.” I blinked when I realised my eyes had opened, meaning Sasori had won.

“Fuck. You.” I stated as he rested his forehead against mine,

“No, the fucking is my job. You, on the other hand, are the fuckee.” I raised an eyebrow,

“And what makes you think I will agree to this?” I asked, completely doubting the red head’s sanity for a moment.

Sasori leaned close to my ear, his hot breath hitting the shell.

“You don’t think I notice the way you act around me?” My body locked up, and a lump formed in my throat. “You think I don’t notice the way you look at me?” I swallowed and averted my eyes, trying not to look at him head on.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I forced out as Sasori nibbled just below my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“I’m an S ranked criminal, I’m not blind.” I pursed my lips, glaring at him,

“So what if I have a little school girl crush on you? You should be thankful! There are no girls around here, so it’s better than having Deidara having the hots for you!” Sasori stared at me, and I felt my face going a bright shade of red.

Finally, he smirked. “I never said you had a crush on me.” I blinked as he leaned closer, grinning mischievous, “That’s funny.”

“Fuck off!” Sasori abruptly leaned forward, slamming his lips into mine.

I grunted and tried to shove him off, when I failed at doing so, I turned my head, forcing him to break the kiss.

“What are you doing?” He questioned, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut and held in a moan as he started lightly kissing my collar bone. “I’m giving you what you want. You like me, don’t you?” I glared down at him, although I could only see the top of his head.