Chapter 5

“Oh god…” I muttered as I stared at myself in the mirror. Deep bite marks were scattered across my skin, dried blood was smeared across the marks from where they had bled before healing. They weren’t deep enough to leave permanent scars, but they were gonna be there for a good week.

“Good morning, my play thing.” I heard Sasori purr as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist, “Was the message I sent clear enough for you, last night?” He asked, a hint of amusement in his tone.

“Fuck off!” I exclaimed, lightly elbowing him in the stomach. His toned stomach was rock hard though, so I only ended up hurting my poor elbow.

I pursed my lips and held my now aching elbow. Sasori seemed to notice this, and, surprisingly, took hold of it and kissed the wounded area.

“All better?” He asked, a smirk on his adorable face. I narrowed my eyes and stared at him,

“Oh god…” I repeated, and the red heads face fell.

“What?” I slowly took a step away from him,

“What  have you done to me?” Sasori raised an eyebrow,

“What do you mean?” I pointed at him, sporting an extremely pissed face.

“YOU’RE NEVER NICE TO ME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BODY THAT MAKES YOU SO NICE?!” Sasori smirked at my ridicules claim.

“When a toy is broken, it’s the owners job to fix it.” My face softened, but I still has slightly narrowed eyes.

“Oh…” Sasori’s eyes raked over my body.

“Guess what.” His voice was barley audable as his eyes were glued to my chest.

“What?” I snapped, my face ablaze as I crossed my arms. I blinked when I didn’t feel any material between my chest and my arms.

“You’re naked.”

“….” I didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “GET OUT! FUCKING PERVERT!”

“You requested to see me, leader-sama?” I asked respectively. A few weeks had passed, and the bite marks were slowly fading.

“You seem unusually happy, Peiji…” The leader muttered, raising an eye brow.

All the Akatsuki members had gathered at the demon exorcising shrine, all of them placed on their own respective fingers.

I, however, was lacking a ring, meaning I couldn’t join them up there.

“Well…” I looked down at the ground and kicked a rock.

If they knew my secret, I bet they’d be happy to.

“I’ve made a decision about you.” The leader changed the subject, his loud voice echoed in the stone cave.

I grinned at him, “And? Can I stay?” He stared down at me with an emotionless stare, as if he were bored.

“No. I’ve decided you are not skilled enough to be kept. You will be executed tomorrow at the crack of dawn.” Time slowed as I took in the words. I shook my head and my mouth fell open,

“What do you mean?” I heard Sasori exclaim, which was a surprise.

“Do you have a problem with my decision?” The leaders voice was intimidating, full of power that none of the other’s had. Everyone stayed silent at this.

Except for Itachi and Sasori.

“She’s useful.” Itachi tried, and even though his voice wasn’t raised, like Sasori’s, it was pained and exasperated. “I can’t count how many times she’s snuck into Hidan’s room, and left no trace whatsoever. Even Hidan can’t pick up her chakra signature.”