Chapter 3

“Shut up Hidan!” I shouted, flipping him off as I walked into the kitchen.

“Stupid bitch! Just admit that you snuck into my room!” I snorted as I opened the fridge, rummaging around for something to eat.

I heard the conversation of Sasori and Deidara die down as Hidan stormed into the room from behind me, his arms in the air from exasperation.

“I ain’t admitting shit, old man.” I scowled when I realised all the food in the fridge was either labelled as someone else’s, or mouldy.

“Old man?!” Hidan roared, “You better watch your mouth, or I’m going to sacrifice you to-“

“Your non-existent god?” I sighed, standing up straight and staring at the white haired man. “Look gel head,” Hidan puffed up, no doubt resisting the urge to slam the fridge door against my skull repeatedly. “I know I have no right to be-little your religion, or the god that your religion is built around,” I sighed once again, scratching the back of my head, “But I’d appreciate if you don’t spout your Jashin crap around me.”

Hidan was silent for a moment, staring at me.

“That has to be the most mature thing I’ve heard you say in these past few days…” Hidan murmured, I smirked,

“You jelly that I’m more mentally developed than you?” I asked, completely ruining the moment of my once-in-a-lifetime mature moment. Hidan fisted his hair, before throwing them up in the air,

“ADMIT THAT YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM, STUPID WOMAN!”

“And while you’re at it, make me a sandwich.” My eye twitched at Deidara’s input.

“Yes Hidan, I went into your room.”

“Finally! That’s all I-“

“And I’m ashamed by how many used condoms there were in your trash can.” Hidan let out an outraged cry.

I then turned to Deidara with a venomous smile, “And about you’re sandwich.”

“Yes…?” Deidara looked me up and down cautiously,

“Would you like that with rat poison, or weed killer?” Deidara’s eyes widened and he sweat dropped.

“Burn.” Sasori inputted, smirking at the blond.

“Thanks,” My mouth formed a grin, “I try.”

“Get into bed.” Sasori ordered, sitting at his desk.

I frowned, fiddling with the hem of my skimpy nightgown. Curtsy of Leader-sama, and no, I’m not calling him that because I have ‘undying respect for him’, no, it’s because everyone refused to tell me his real name.

“But Sasori…” I whined, feeling like a small child.

Sasori glanced up from his work, “What?” I casted my eyes downwards and kicked the ground, my hands behind my back.

I looked up through my eye lashes at the stunning male, who looked like an angel in the flickering light of the candle.

“I’m still not used to sleeping with a light…” Sasori’s eyes softened slightly.

As I’ve discovered, Sasori lowers his guard slightly when he works on his puppets. My guess is, is that it works as a stress reliever.

What I’ve also discovered, is that whenever Sasori is alone with me, his whole personality changes.

I was set on edge when Sasori smirked at me. It was then that I realised that he was standing in front of me, shirtless, as he normally was at night.