Akane Hoshi: Soul Eater Not!

Akane Hoshi

You glanced to your side to see your boyfriend asleep, his head resting on the papers that were laid on the table.

A sighed escaped your lips as you noticed how tired he had been the last few days as he had been caught up with quite a bit of the paperwork for something which he refused to tell you.

You brushed his fringe away from his face a tucked it behind his ear, admiring his handsome looks.

Realizing what an uncomfortable position he was in, you knew you couldn't carry him, instead, you tried to make it more comfortable for him.

You slowly slide the paper away, replacing it with a soft pillow, covering his body with a warm blanket.

A frown crossed your lips as you saw that his glasses were still on his face, since you didn't want them to break while he was sleeping, you gently slide it off.
If he was awake, he would've never let you touch his glasses, taking this as an opportunity to use his glasses, you left the room silently and headed to your shared bedroom.

'He's sleeping, so I can just borrow his glasses for a while, I'll just return it before he wakes up.' You thought to yourself, slipping the glasses onto your face.

A smile crept its way onto your lips as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

An idea popped into your head as you open the closet, taking out a white dress shirt, putting it on, accompanying it with a black tie.

You started fooling around, pretending that you were your boyfriend, you were so into fooling around that you didn't see an Akane standing at the doorway with a blanket wrapped around his body, staring amusedly at your adorable actions.

"No,no, sit down and watch the majestic and powerful Akane do his work." Waving your arms around, you pretended to be fighting an invisible enemy with an invisible sword, making sound effects with your mouth.

"Damn I'm so hot, no wonder I got such a cute girlfriend." You broke character for a few moments. "He really is handsome though, like damn, his stupid stupid eyes are so damn handsome, and that sexy smile and his hair," you sighed. "So soft. Damnit everything about him is so sexy."

You slapped your head and scolded yourself.

"Stupid stupid (Y/N), you can't just say stuff like that out loud, what if Akane heard you? How embarrassing that would be if he did hear this words coming from your mouth." You buried half your face in the white dress shirt, covering the blush that was forming on your cheeks.

"How embarrassing that would be indeed? At least for you anyways."

You jumped at your boyfriend's voice, a yelp escaping your mouth.
If it was even possible, your face became ten times redder.

"W-what are you d-doing in here? You're s-supposed to be sleeping in the other room." Though he wasn't wearing his glasses, he could still see you pretty clearly, his vision was slightly blurry but it was enough to see you the glasses on your face.

"I woke up obviously, to find that I wasn't wearing my glasses, and when I couldn't find it, I assumed it would be with you, and I stand correct but let's go back as to how embarrassing it would be for me to hear such words come out of your mouth." Akane started walking towards you and you started panicking.

"Ne, s-shut up!" You devised a plan in your head, getting ready to it your plan into action.

It was obvious that Akane wanted his glasses back, now that he would probably punish you for taking his glasses, might as well hold on to it a little longer.

"Mmmm, my hair is so soft, and apparently I'm so damn handsome and...majestic?" He teased and just as he was about to take back his glasses, you darted to the left, running out of the room into the living room.

A smirk swept across his face as he sees you running out of the room.
"So that's how you want to play huh? How naughty." He chuckles and follow after you.

The house was extremely silent as he searched for you, his smirk grew wider when he sees you hiding behind the couch, your back facing him.

You were looking at the front, expecting Akane to be appearing any time soon from the hall way, what you didn't expect was him to be behind you.

He picks you up and you scream from the scare, your boyfriend quickly and swiftly retrieves his glasses.

"Now, me and you are going to be having a nice little talk." He placed you down and gently pushed you against a wall, his hands trapping you, preventing you from escaping.

"So, do enlighten me as to how embarrassing it is for you when you daydream and compliment me." He continued teasing, the red color from your cheeks never seemed to be fading with his endless teasing.

"I was just fooling around." You covered your face with your hands,attempting to hide the blush.

"Uh huh, and that sexy smile and his hair," He faked a sigh, acting dreamily like."so soft." He imitates you and you felt like burying yourself in a hole.

"Everything about him is so sexy." He moans to give it extra effects and you were almost reaching your embarrassment point.

You let out a whimper due to you being so embarrassed, causing him to laugh.

His fingers pried your hands away from your face, pecking you on your forehead, moving to your cheek, your nose, to your other cheek and finally to your lips.

"No need to be embarrassed, I think you're incredibly sexy too. Drop dead gorgeous actually."

A/N: Apologizing 385248936 times if this didn't meet to your expectations and if he seemed OCC. what have I done?