Generation Of Miracles:Kuroko No Basuke

Generation of Miracles X Reader

A/N: the timeline in this fanfic is different from the ones in anime

You knocked on the gym door, opening it, seeing all generation of miracles engrossed in a basketball game.
You knew that this was a practice, so the coach was no where to be seen, a small smile appeared on your lips as you watched them play.
The noise of fan girls screaming hurt your ears but you remained focused on your goal, confidence radiating off you.
"Sumimasen," You apologized for interrupting the game, all 6 players paused, looking at you, some looking displeased, the others, amused. "I was wondering, if there is any more space to fit one more player on the team. Oh, and my name is (f/n) (l/n)."You said, referring to yourself.
Their height and gaze intimidated you slightly but you stood firm.
The crowd, just like the Generation of Miracles burst into laughter, making you frown.
"What did I say that was so funny?" You tilted your head slightly.
"A girl, in the basketball team, you'll be crushed." Murasakibara stated boredly to you.
"There wasn't any rules against a girl on a this team, the last I checked, just because there hadn't been one doesn't there can't be one." It was true, you had did all your research before going to ask the Generation of Miracles, you would've join the girls basketball team, if only it existed.
"You're shorter than the rest of us and any other basketball teams out there, why should we let you in? You would only be causing a big disadvantage." Midorima ma chuckled, pushing his glasses up.
Your anger was slowly building up at how they were all belittling you, you did went to the coach and asked for permission, he did say he would allow you into the team, if, the Generation of Miracles agreed to it.
"Height doesn't matter, its the agility, speed, skills, tactics that helps win the game."  You retorted.
"The basketball court is no place for such a cute girl like you, you could get hurt, and we wouldn't want that." Kise winked at you.
"I knew what I was signing up for before I came to you guys, I wouldn't be as stupid as to recklessly join a club when I don't know about it, getting hurt is something that I don't actually care about." Aomine did not say anything since he was too busy checking you out.
"No." Akashi stated firmly, causing your spirits to sink and your anger to rise, how could they just assume that just because you were a girl that you would be weak? "It's obvious that we had decided that you are not fit to be on the team."
"You're turning away before you've seen what I could do?"
"You interrupted our game just because you wanted to ask a question, now that you've gotten an answer, you should leave." Your eyes darkened for a moment.
"There will be a day, when I will beat you, all of you." You stated, turning around and walking out of the gym, the laughter from the crowds still echoing throughout the gym.
The Generation of Miracles didn't think too much about it and resumed their game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You did see the Generation of Miracles as you walked pass them since after all, they went to the same school as you.
It was easy to avoid them for the rest of the school year until you graduated.
Once you graduated, you were sent to America to get some extra credit for courses that you took in America, over the two months you were in America, you trained rigorously in basketball, back then, when you requested to join the Teiko basketball team, you were good at basketball, now, you were perfect at that game.
Not only did your skills changed, so did your physical attributes, you did grew taller, your silky (h/c) hair grew longer, you became slightly more tanned, though not very visible, you gained arm and leg muscle.
When you returned to Japan, you had 2 weeks until you had to pick a school to join, but until then, you spent your time playing basketball, whether it be at the court in the park, in a street basketball tournament, the first week you started playing, word got around, saying that there was one basketball player who seemed indestructible.
You always played with your hood up, sometimes revealing your face, but never your gender, if they were going to play against you, you wanted them to play against you with all they can, you hated an easy game and always looked for a challenge.
By the end of the week, you had already became so famous that the coaches from Serin, Yosen, Rakuzan, Tōō, Kaijō and Shūtoku had heard about you.
Somehow, word got around that you were looking for a school to be transferred in, the coaches had seen your skills and all wanted you to join their school since such talent would be very helpful on their basketball team, the fun part was that they didn't even know that you were a girl.
"-We've seen your skills and want you to join our school." You only had parts of what the coaches had said due to your earphones being in your ear while you played.
"I didn't catch that, could you repeat?" Your hood was still up, and you had no intentions of removing it.
The coaches explained their situation, all of them trying to convince you that their school was better than the others, you held out a hand to silence them.
You were uninterested in what the schools had to offer, even if your parents were in America, you knew that your mom would probably want you to pick a school to join by now so you sighed, not really caring about which school was better, so you came up with an offer.
"Send me your best players in your basketball team, and I will play against them, only then will I pick which school I want to go to." It seemed like a fair deal and they all agreed to it.
"Would 3pm tomorrow work?" Once the coaches had agreed on a timing, they turned and asked you.
"Sure, meet me at this court, I look forward to be playing with your aces."
"What's your name?" One of the coach questioned but you had already resumed playing basketball so the coaches left.