Tsukishima Kei:Haikyuu!

Tsukishima Kei

SOULMATE AU: Where soulmates can take away each other's pain, wounds and injuries, sicknesses, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started out with your curiosity, you took away your soulmate's injuries without knowing that he had any injuries, when you did,tiny little bruises  littered your arms, it hurt but you didn't mind, if it meant that your soulmate won't be in pain,  you didn't mind.

You still didn't know who your soulmate was but you would still randomly and occasionally take away his sickness or injuries.

After a while, you wanted to know who he was, some lucky students had managed to find their soulmates and you couldn't help but think that they are adorable and you wanted something like that.

You had a feeling that your soulmate went to the same school, it was just a feeling but it was a strong feeling so you trusted your instinct.

Whenever you would see someone hurt, you would immediately try to take away the injury though for most of the time, the injuries that you gained didn't matched theirs or either you would not have any injuries at all.

Today, not knowing that your soulmate is sick, you tried to take away their pain, you ended up having a fever,accompanied by coughs and a sore throat.

You wanted to slap yourself since you were in the middle of school when you chose to take away his sickness.

You couldn't avoid to miss school, your mom would be furious, especially if she found out that you had purposely took away your soulmate's sickness, she was proud of you for caring your soulmate that much but she hates seeing you sick or injured, she is a mom after all and no mom wants to see their child sick or hurt.

Despite feeling exhausted and weak, you continued on with school.

While you were making your way to your second class, you overheard someone talking which caught your attention, you knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but yet you still did.

"I thought you were sick with a fever? Or were you just lying to get out of school? Did your mom catch your lies?" You recognized the boy talking as Yamaguchi Tadashi.

You briefly knew the boys in your school's volleyball team since you best friend was a fan of them, so sometimes you would join her to watch the matches.

"I was, until my soulmate decided she was going to take my sickness away."

"That's nice of her, you're so lucky you have a soulmate like that. You should really do her a favor someday. She's been healing most of your injuries, least you could do is do the same for her." You followed them, wanting to hear more.

'If my soulmate is a volleyball player, that would explain the bruises on my arm. It makes sense.' You thought to yourself.

"She's an idiot to be honest."

'Ouch, that hurt. Wait, why did that's hurt? I may not even be his soulmate.'

"That's a horrible thing to say about her after she had done so much for you." Yamaguchi Tadashi commented at his rudeness.

"She's done so much for me which is what makes her an idiot. She should be caring for her health too." A smile formed on your lips as you heard his words.

You strongly felt that he was your soulmate but you couldn't actually know until you confirm and the way to confirm was to take away an injury of his, you decided that could wait as you weren't feeling your best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was confirmed that Tsukishima Kei was your soulmate. You had confirmed that he was your soulmate after the sickness had passed.