Russia:Hetalia

Ivan Braginski? More like cute cinnamon roll too pure for these world.

How you became friends with Russia was a wonder.

You, a smaller island named Sentosa by the small island of  Singapore, was friends with a huge country.

When you first met him, he let off an aura which had intimidated you, both your height wasn't helping.

He teases you a lot, especially about your height, constantly pointing out your shortness.

After a few meetings, you realized that he wasn't so bad,and was a big hearted guy, you became pretty close with him, especially after he had protected you from a group of jerks, after that incident, the bond between the two of you tightened and you trusted him a lot more.

"Of course he could easily get it, stupid Ivan, he's doing this on purpose I swear." Ivan was in his room and had sent you down to get some snacks.

It would be common curtesy for the host to be the one getting snacks but since both your relationships were so close, common curtesy didn't matter.

You grumbled about how it was unfair and about your height.

Taking careful steps, you stood on the kitchen counter, opening the cupboard.

You groaned once you see the snacks on the higher level of the cupboard.

You stood on your toes, reaching your arm as high as you could to get the snack.

"Seriously, does he moves all his food higher whenever I'm here?" You said to yourself.

"It's cute seeing you try." You were startled by the voice, turning your head, you see Ivan looking at you amusedly.

When you haven't return after a while, Ivan got worried that something might've happened to you but seeing you attempt to get food, he internally sighed in relief.

"Hey! Don't tease me!" You pouted  and returned to get the snack.

"I could see your underwear from here." It wasn't your fault that you were wearing a skirt that day.

"Huh?! Don't look!" You made a quick attempting to wrap your skirt so that your underwear couldn't be seen but in the process, you lost your balance and started falling back.

By instinct, Ivan moved to catch you, which he did, causing a slight tint of faint pink on both your cheeks, he set you down and you crossed your arms.

"You're such a pervert!"

"Hey, you're the one standing on the counter." He argued back, he had not seen your underwear but it was funny to see you think that he did.

"I wouldn't be on the counter if you didn't PURPOSELY put all the snacks on the higher shelves whenever I am at your house." You poked his chest to emphasize your point.

These was just one of your usual playful arguments.

"Technically, you wouldn't have to stand on the counter if you were taller...shortie." He teased.

"I am not short! I am..." you struggled to find a word.

"Short." Ivan answered for you, a smug smile plastered on his face.

You were about to defend yourself when he interrupted you.

"Don't worry, it makes you ten times cuter than you already are."

You felt your heart beat faster at his compliment, you may have a little, no wait, huge crush on the tall country.

"There's nothing wrong with being short."

"True but there are disadvantages for you, for example, I could see your underwear..." He starts laughing and you looked offended.

"You're a butthole, I'm never coming to your house again, you-" You were cut short when his lips were placed on yours, it was a brief moment, and it didn't give you time to react.

"I love you. Please be one with me." Ivan suddenly became shy as a red color burst on his cheeks.

Boldly, you grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to your height.

"I love you too." You mumbled before planting your lips on his, Ivan gladly started kissing you back.