The News

Lia POV

"Mom are you serious?!"

"Yes now start packing" she said then walked out.
She told me that she got a job offer from Canada, and we're moving in 4 days. I have no idea how I'm going to tell Savannah. Savannah's my best friend and has been since 1st grade. We were even planning to go to an Magcon next month! I texted her right away.
-to: Savannah❤️-
Can you come over please we need to talk.
-from: Savannah❤️-
Yeah be over in 5.(:
I put my phone down and sat on my bed. I was thinking about everything, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went down stairs and saw Savannah.

"Hey Lia what happened? What do you need to talk about?" I thought about how I was going to say it, I got it.

"listen, my mom got a job offer in Canada, were leaving in 4 days. but I promise you I will come back so we can go to Magcon!" I said it in a happy tone but deep down inside I wanted to burst out crying. I was leaving one of the only friends I had. sure I had a lot of friends but Savannah was someone who I could really talk to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Savannah started talking.

"wow. um I don't know what to say" she had a tear running down her cheek. I gave her a hug and we just sat there hugging for 10 minutes crying our eyes out.

*4 days later*

I woke up laying next to Savannah, she hasn't left my side since I told her the news. I got up very quietly to try and not wake her up. My flight left at 5 and it was 12. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, they always help me get my mind off of things. when I got out I went in my room to see Savannah awake.

"hey" she said. I could tell that she had just realized that today was the day I left.

"hey do you wanna go get something to eat in a bit?"

"yeah sure." I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put on some makeup and put my hair into a side braid. I walked out to see Savannah dressed sitting on my bed.

"ready?" I questioned .

"yeah can I drive?"

"sure thing" I said with a smile, getting a smile in return. we walked out to her car and drove to Denny's. one we got there we sat down and ordered our food.

When we were done I looked at my phone and it said 2:30. We payed for our food and headed home. Once we got their we headed up to my room and she helped me do my last minute packing. When we were done we decided to just watch movies for the rest of the time we had together.