New start

Lia POV

We walked into the airport with blank expressions on our faces. We both couldn't even imagine not seeing each other, but at least I would see her next month at Magcon. I had the biggest crush on Nash Grier and Shawn Mendes, man did he have the voice of an angel. She liked Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa. But overall we loved all the boys. I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard Savannah crying, then I realized they just called my flight to start boarding. I looked at her and said "Bye Savannah, ill see you next moth. I promise. I love you !"

"I love you too Lia! ill miss you! call me when you land." And with that I left her standing there, I didn't look back, I couldn't. I walked over to where my mom was waiting for me. We handed them our tickets and took our seats on the plane. I was thinking about Savannah and Magcon, I was so exited to go. I drifted off to sleep, I just hope everything goes well.

*5 hours later*

We walked out of the plane and went to baggage claim. We got our bags and went outside to find a taxi. I was excited but at the same time scared. It's the middle of the school year, what if nobody talks to me? Or what if I'm just counted as a newbie? All the thoughts that were going through my head stopped when my mom said "Come on Lia your bags arn't going to put themselves in the car"

"Sorry" I whispered. I couldn't really focus on anything until we pulled up to a house that had me in complete utter shock.

"This is it" my mom said with a smile. She gave the man money and began taking bags out of the trunk. I couldn't take my eyes off of the house it was beautiful. It was anybody's dream house.

"We were able to get this house because of my new raise." My mom said while handing me my bags I ran up to the house and opened the door. I was shocked. I set my bags down and started looking around at everything. Our stuff had been shipped over to here yesterday so everything was already in place. I sat down on the couch and waited for my mom to come inside. When she did I got up and said,

"Wow mom.. wow, this is the most beautiful house I've ever seen." I said with a huge smile.

"Im just glad your not mad anymore, your rooms upstairs first one on your right. Start unpacking so we can go get some things at the grocery store." she said with a smile. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and with that I ran up stairs to my room and when I saw it, wow it was huge. I could tell I was going to like this.

Thanks for reading! I will update tomorrow! please vote(: