The blackout

Lia POV

It's now been 2 amazing months with my boyfriend shawn. After that first date at the park. We couldn't stay away from each other. But there's one thing he doesnt know. And I don't know how to tell him. I walk up to his front door and knock.

"We'll hello Lia! Come on in" Shawn's mom said. I walked in and walked up to his room. I walked up and saw him sitting on his bed on twitter.

"Hey shawn! Can we talk?" I asked.

"Is everything okay babe? Your worring me.." He had a confused look on his face.

"Listen there's something I need to tell you.. And I really don't know how to say it." And as soon as I said that everything went black, and I drifted off..

Shawn's POV

"Lia, Lia please wake up!!!" She was about to tell me something important and then she blacked out !

"Mom! MOM! Help! " my mom came running up the stairs.

"Call 911!!" My mom got her phone and quickly dialed 911. She was talking to the officer and I looked down at Lia. Gosh she was so beautiful.

"Lia, please wake up. You can't do this to me! I need you. You need to come back. I know you probably just fainted but I love you and whatever happens I'll never leave your side. I promise." And as I was talking to her the paramedics walked in and put her in the ambulance. I sat there in shock not knowing what to do. Was I going to lose her?

***** CLIFFHANGER****** I know this is like one page long aha I just wanted to update and leave you hanging until tonight(; VOTE AND COMMENT