Forced

Lia POV

How do I tell him? Thats the question that has been ringing through my head all day. maybe I shouldn't just tell him? Of corse I need you need to tell him! He's your boyfriend ! I was constantly fighting with myself in my head. Then I heard a knock and my bedroom door.

"Hey babe it's Shawn.." His voice was faint as if he was crying. I open the door immediately and let him in. He didn't even offer me a hug... Something was wrong. Then he spoke.

Shawn's POV

I was about to do the one thing I would regret for the rest of my life.

"Listen Lia, I love you but I don't think me and you are working out..." As soon as I said that, her face drops.

"Wha--at?" She can nearly talk.

"I'm sorry but this isn't going to work out. Don't forget that I love you. I just need some space." and with that I walked out of her room. I headed my way to the door and left. As soon as I felt the breeze from outside I broke down. Why did I have to do this?!

*FLASHBACK*

"Listen little guitar boy, you better break up with your girlfriend or you and your family will be in danger!" he's word echoed in my head. He had a gun to my head. I knew what I had to do, I had to protect my family. But I can't do that to Lia, she'd be crushed! But I have to do what they say...

"Okay, okay I understand. I will, but your not going to hurt anyone right?" they laughed.

"Just do what I say. you have 1 hour." And with that they walked off, and I headed to Lia's house, about to ruin my life.

*END OF FB*

I felt horrible, but I had to make sure my family was protected, right?

Lias POV

Shawn just broke up with me. why? that's the only question on my mind right now.. why?