Chapter-05

Woozi's POV
Thank goodness, i thought he found me. Guess i need to be more careful when following him home. But hey, on the bright side, i now finally know where he lives.

''Ah!'' i felt something was thrown on me, it was a bag of.....RUBBISH! And an old lady screaming.

''Kid, why are you playing here? Where's your parents, are they around, later if they found out your gone, they would be worried, now shoo! Go find your parents.

What the F@&% ! I'm no kid, i am a grown up, A F#@$%*º GROWN UP!

''Tsk.'' Looks like I'm taking a bath. I said as i smelt myself. I smell like I'm being dump into poop water and showered in pee.

Hoshi's POV
''Ah!'' i heard someone screamed. I ran out and found my neighbor, Mrs Kim shouting at a little boy who was near my door hiding behind the bushes. Weird for a boy to be alone without his parents, but he does look very familiar. I went back in and text Woozi.

System:Hoshi entered the chat room

System:Woozi entered the chat room

Hoshi:WoOoOzI, THIS TIME I'M NOT SEEING OR HEARING THINGS. I SAW A LITTLE BOY WATCHING ME! I HEARD MY NEIGHBOR SHOUTING AT A BOY HIDING BEHIND THE BUILDING WHEN SHE'S THROWING THINGS!

Hoshi: Woozi? you there?

Hoshi: Woooooozzzzzzziiiiii annnnnsssswwweeerrrr mmmeeeehhh!

Hoshi: Aish!

System:Hoshi left the chat room.

Woozi: Dude, i am not a little boy. I am a grown-up that is stalking you and following you everywhere trying to get you to fall for me. Well you did fall infront of me cause you tripped over nothing.

Woozi: Guess i really need to confess my love for you.

Woozi: But maybe i'll wait for the time to tell you.

Woozi: And by the way, I___

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's a picture to make you laugh if you are feeling down