Chapter-09

Jihoon' POV

''So umm...remind me again why Jeonghan hyung is here?'' It seems like Joshua hyung likes to bring Jeonghan hyung with him everywhere nowadays.

''Didn't i tell you that we are here to help you with your 'Hoshi problems' Joshua hyung said than smirked a little.

''Don't worry Jihoon, no one other than Me, You and Joshua knows about your little crush on Hoshi.'' Jeonghan hyung said and evily smirked at me.

''Oh no, promise me that none of you would say it out.''

''Don't worry, we won't for now...'' Jeonghan hyung said it and mumbled something.

''Jihoon, me and Jeonghan here knows that you text him with the old phone you have.''

''Wha--How come you know?''

''I have my ways.'' Joshua hyung smiles very innocently.

''Stalker....''

''Says the one who stalks Soonyoung to his house and came back smelling like trash.''

''I--I--I c-can e-explain t-that.'' I got to embarrassed and couldn't speak properly.

Joshua's POV

''Jeonghan, i think it's time to start planning our plan H.H.F.I.L.W.W.''

''What is H.H.F.I.L.W.W?'' Jihoon asked us.

''You'll know soon.''

''Very very very soon.'' Jeonghan continued.

''You both are creepy, i pray for those who thinks you both are 'Angel' and 'Jisoos' poor innocent people.'' Jihoon said.

''Well, it's time to start plan H.H.F.I.L.W.W.''

---------------

I miss I.O.I aready 😭
Have y'all heard Downpour? It got me so damn emotional 😭

If you're sad from what i said above, here's a picture to make you smile again

If you're sad from what i said above, here's a picture to make you smile again. 😁