Special story

Thank you for the read holy i didn't think it'll reach 13k. So for this i have prepared a small scenario for our lovely Soonhoon. grammar mistakes included.

The 4 words i wanna say to you

So after a few years later, Jihoon and Soonyoung bought a small apartment near their work place. Apparently both parents agreed to this relationship. And our dear Soonyoung was panicking, why? He wanted to propose but is scared. (BTW THEY ARE LIKE 21)

6 months ago

Soonyoung bought Jihoon to his house to introduce him to his lovely parents. Soonyoung was already prepared to run away if his mother disagree. Surprisingly, his mother fangirled and agree. "OMAI you two are gonna be so cute together, HONEY GET THE CAMERA I WANNA RECORD THIS!"

Soonyoung's mother then turn to Jihoon asking his to try every homemade cookies she made, which leads to Soonyoung thinking that he was adopted and Jihoon was their real son.

(sy: I'm totally not jealous, nope,  not jealous at all!)

For the whole day Soonyoung's mother kept bringing delicious baked goods for Jihoon to try, interrupting Soonhoon's time together.

Walking in their backyard,his mother came out with muffins.

Reading in the library, his mother came with apple pie.

Trying to relax in his room, guess what. His mother came in with cinnamon rolls.

They were now watching TV in the livingroom and Soonyoung saw his mother approaching.

But before Soonyoung's mother could bring out her brownies, he dragged Jihoon up to his room and shut the ding dang door.

Jihoon was quite shock because where did the 'cute Soonyong' go?

Everything happened so fast that Jihoon could not even register, Soonyoung pushed Jihoon onto the bed and hovered over him.

"Ermm Soonnie what are you doi-Hfpmm "

He was interrupted by a kiss, not just any kiss. A passionate kiss.

After a while they broke the kiss for air,face flushed and a small string of saliva connect their tongue. Both later there panting heavily.

"I'm never bringing you back here, my mom has been taking you away from me and I wanna spend quality time together."

"Omo, Soonnie is jealous isn't he." Jihoon smirk.

"Nope"

"Come on don't be shy,  just admit it!"

"NO!"

"MY BOYFRIEND IS JEALOUS OF HIS MOTHE--MFPMM!"

"SHUT UP!"

3 Months later

"So, when are you gonna propose? It has been like forever." Joshua questions Soonyoung.

"I want to but what if he rejects me?" he replied, pouting at a corner.

Joshua sighs and left.

"You better be quick or Jihoon would be snatched before you even know it."

Now

Soonyoung took Jihoon out for a romantic dinner and kept fidgeting.

"Soonnie? Is there something wrong, are you okay?" Jihoon kept asking.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine why of course I'm fine why am I n-not fine hahahaha..."

Panicking he dropped to the ground.

"Holy shit Soonyoung! Are you okay?"

Being smooth as shit he rolled back up and pulled the box from who knows where.

"Uhmm this might not be so romantic but...Lee Jihoon would you marry me?" He was sweating like crazy.

Tears were visible as Jihoon tried to control himself. "Y-yes I will marry you." Crashing himself onto Soonyoung who fell back on the ground with a thud.

Cheers could be heard in the restaurant.

What they didn't know is that Joshua and Jeonghan was there too, taking pictures.

Another time skipped whooop

"And that's how your dad proposed to me." Jihoon said, telling their kids the story of how Soonyoung proposed.

"How lame." Was the reply of their daughter.

"I wanna be as smooth as dad when I propose." Their son said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Kiddo, you don't wanna be like me. I was sweating buckets." Soonyoung walked in saying.

"And Jihoon when will you stop embarrassing me~" He whined.

"Never." Jihoon shut him up with a kiss.

"Ewwww." The kids shouted as they ran back into their room.

Soonyoung got what he wanted, a big family with two children that he and Jihoon adopted.