Chapter-13

Firstly, thank you Svtforever_101 ChanRin_061596 Raxhel2110 and potato_lifeu for wishing me a happy birthday. Thank y'all so much.

Now let's continue with the fanfic.

Hoshi's POV
''Wake up, Soonyoung...''

''Five more minutes mom...''

''Kwon Soonyoung i'm not your mom.''

''Well then...five more minutes, stranger...''

''If you don't wake up, i'm taking away your Taemin poster.''

''No! Take my money instead! Take anything you want just not my Taemin poster!'' i jolted up and saw Jisoo, the holy kid who plays the guitar while floating in midair in my room trying to take away my SHINee posters.

"NAEGA HOSH FLYING KICK!!" I shouted while kicking Jisoo aka Joshua.

"What the holy mother of jisoos are you trying to do?!"

"You tried to take my Taemin away. Be gone witch."

"Are you serious, Soonyoung?"

"Yes, now tell me what you're doing in my room."

"Helping you get dress today since Jeonghan wouldn't allow me to touch his clothes."

"Oh, ok. I'm lazy to find clothes anyway."

Joshua hands me a green sweater with the words STILL GOT ME on it with some jeans and told me to hurry.

After that he left to look for Jeonghan.

Just a normal day for Jihan.

As i was saying, Joshua is really weird just now. He was smirking evily, but wasn't he supposed to be holy?

I ran as fast i can when i realized i'm gonna be late for school.

''bang!(bang bang)'' i crashed into someone, amd that someone was our class's one and only composer Lee Jihoon. He was wearing the same sweater as me, just that it was a different colour.

''Guess we're wearing the same sweater.''

Jihoon looks like he was planning to murder someone''Maybe i should go home and change into--''

I didn't let Jihoon finish his sentence, i realized we only have around 3 minutes before Math lesson starts and Mr kim Seokjin is a naggy teacher, he once scolded Vernon for disliking pink.

So i grab his hand and sprinted towards the classroom. The bell rang as soon as the both of us step into the classroom.

Jihoon suddenlt lets go of my hand and rushed to his desk to lay his head down.

Maybe he's just tired.

At least we're having fun later after school.

Mr Kim walk in and we started lessons.