Chapter-12

So....Thanks for the 300+ reads. I was shock to see that my fanfic got read by sooooo many people. And my birthday is coming soon(29th Jan) and it's during chinese new year so maybe i'll ask for more red packet as birthday presents.(I'm evil hehehe)

So right now we'll get to the main point: The story!

Jihoon's POV
Oh no oh no, what should i wear. Hmm...this shirt? nah. This pants? nope. How bout this sweater? nuh-uh. Argh, it's not like i'm going on a date right, right? ''Jihoon honey, your friend Joshua is here!'' ''Okay, ask him to come up here!''

''So Jihoon, i see you have a problem choosing your clothes.''

''How did you know?''

''You're wearing your pajamas and you have bed hair, it proves that you just woke up and is now panicking what to wear.''

''Stop stop, you've been watching to many Detective Conan.''

''It just proves that i have potential to become a detective.''

''Stop with the anime talk now, please help me choose something to wear!''

''Fine fine, why do i feel like a responsible brother helping his sister  on her first date after school.''

''Say that i'm a girl again and i'm breaking your precious guitar.''

''Fine, grumpy.''

So in the end, Joshua handed me a pink sweater with the words STILL GOT ME written on it and jeans. But before Joshua left, he was smirking. What did he do this time? I took a shower and wore the clothes Joshua gave me. I check the time and realized i was almost late for school so i grab my phone and backpack , used lighting speed to wear my shoe and rushed out of my house and made my way to Pledis High.

Before i step into school i crashed into someone, and it was Soonyoung. He was wearing the same STILL GOT ME sweater but in green and jeans. I think i know why Joshua was smirking, that bastard made Soonyoung wear that sweater and made me wear this, now we look like a couple. although i was happy, but looking like a couple was not a good idea right now.

''Looks like we are wearing the same type of sweater.'' Soonyoung said. ''Maybe i should go back and change into--'' ''No time for that, we're almost late for Math and you know that teacher Mr Kim is a grumpy old man so we gotta run now!'' Soonyoung grab my hand and ran towards our class. The bell rang the moment me and Soonyoung enter the class so we're safe.

But then, i saw Jeonghan and Joshua smirking and i blushed real hard after i noticed we're still holding hands. So i let go of his hand, speed walk to my table and laid my head down on the desk.

Jeonghan's POV
''Josh, your plan worked out just right.'' i whispered. ''I know, Jihoon doesn't suspect a thing when i hand him the sweater.'' The both of us can see Jihoon blushing really hard. But he managed to hide it well. Oh well, Jihoon and Soonyoung's gonna be the top couple in our class now. Hehehehe *Evil smile*

---------------------------------
So i have good news and bad news. Good news is that me and my friends are gonna be performing Twice's TT for our school's talent show. The bad news is that we need to pass audition and the teacher will flim everything. We only have 3 members altogether and i'm the leader. So......Wish me luck

We're gonna start to practice next week so the updates might be slow. So sorry for that.

Hwaiting, Hyun Hyo!