Do I really have to

Hey guys, sorry for the wait I had exams all week, I hope I didn't make anybody wait for long.

*************

Chapter Ten- Do I really have to

Angel 's pov

After closing the door in his face I made my way to the kitchen to finish preparing the meal for tonight dinner with the West family. I never expected for him to show his face at my door and I was completely baffled that he had the nerve to show up here and be welcome after what he had done. What kind of boss makes someone go to a party when she was completely clear that she would not be able to make it. I'm really upset right now, I really don't care if I got fired when I go back to the office because what he did was unacceptable.

You have no idea what it feels like to not be able to do something that you had promised you would do. It broke my heart my heart when I had to tell my brother that I won't be able to spent Christmas with him except for opening the presents. All he wanted was for me to be there with him and try to remember all the fun things that we use to do together.

" Angie you ok, why are you crying" I heard Joshua said behind me, I didn't even realise that I was crying until I heard Joshua mention it to me.

" I'm fine Joshua, everything's fine" I respond while facing him." if your ok why are crying then" he said coming up to me.

" I know when something is wrong Angie, you always act like everything is going fine when it's completely not" he frantically said.

Wiping the tears with the with back of my hand, I walk toward him and bend down to his level to explain something to him." listen Joshua sometimes there's some things that are hard to explain and I certainly does not want you to worried about a thing, understand"

" I understand, but first you have to tell me who made you cry and who was that man with the awesome" this boy is a sneaky little thing.

" it's none of your business Joshua" I replied getting back to my cooking.

" actually it is sis, did that guy hurt you, cause if he did next time I see him it won't be pretty." Joshua respond acting like the protective brother he sometimes his.

Laughing, I turn around facing him and the look on his face makes me laugh harder." oh Joshua, tell me what are you going to do, cause I certainly want to be there."

" I'm not telling you what I'm going to do, just wait and see and plus you can save yourself by telling me what makes you sad and who was that guy who came to ask for you."

" ok fine, I know you will never let it go, that guy you saw at the front door was my boss and I have no idea what he came down here for." I explain to him hoping he will stop asking.

" I understand that Angie, why did you tell him that you don't care if you get fired" he said trying to understand.

"I just want to know why Angie"

" ok fine, I did not want you to worry anyway here we go. You know how I promise you that we will spent Christmas together."

" yes I remember Angie".

"Well, my boss actually told me now that I have to be there at the Christmas party tonight at the company obviously, so I told him that i'm not going to go and I told him that I don't care if I get fired." I finally explain to him, hopes he understand.

" that is so stupid Angie, he probably have his reason for wanting you to be there. You can go Angie, I know you where thinking about me like you always do, why don't you do something for yourself for once."

Looking at my brother right I would I'm shocked that came out of my little brother's mouth, I would never thought he felt like that but I guess his kinda right. It's not my fault that my brother comes first in everything I do. I want him to know that I'm always going to be there for him and that I don't regret anything I've done for him and me not being here for him just break my heart when I can't do something that I promise that I would do.

" why do you think I should go." I ask him.

" because Angie it's your opportunity to go and I have a strong feeling that something good is going to happen." he said, very sure of what he had just mention.

chuckling to myself, I decided that it would not be that bad." I'll think about it Joshua."

Ding, dong

Hearing the door bell ring I made way out of the kitchen to the living room, when I open that door I saw Jenny standing there with a smile so big, I hate to guess why she is so happy.

"hey girl how are you, oh my God we so got to get ready for the party tonight and I have the dresses already." She told me excitedly as she walk inside the house. Well she seems to be really excited about the party more than I am.

" I'm good and why are you so happy about, it's just a company hang out Jenny"

"A company hang out Angie, you do realize this is Callahan company where talking about, everything there is fantastic. I should know, since I work there for almost two years." she replied while taking some things out of the bags that she had bring.

" why do you have so much stuff in here" I ask her while going through everything that was in there.

" it's for tonight and I brought your stuff for you too" she told me.

" who says I'm going"

" well honey I do, now coming let's get ready." Jenny said while pushing me up the stairs.

Four hours later

Getting ready is hard work, you have to get the hair, the makeup, the dress to be perfect in Jenny's case, but I guess I have to deal with it. I'm really shock of  how I look right, I didn't want to go over board so I just stuck with a little black dress with an open back with a flash of red picking at the front and some fabulous red shoes. Jenny of course was wearing an amazing red dress with rhinestones going down in a cross shape in the front and the back looks amazing to and she completed the look with some black heels with red stones. This girl is obsessed with sparkly things I tell you.

" wow girl, look at us we look so striking" Jenny said while she twirled around like crazy.

I couldn't agree with her more." come on let's go". as much I don't want to go right now I still have to do it. Can't wait to see what in store for me.

Grabbing our purses, we made our way out but not before leaving Joshua with the West family and I also brought the food that I cooked for the gathering.

" be good Joshua and please don't do anything crazy." I told him.

" ok sis, now go before you miss the surprising that in front of you." he replied with a smile on his face.

" ok, I love you little one".

" love you too, sis and be careful." he told me while giving me a hug. After all that Jenny and I made our way to her car and zoom to the party. I really don't feel right going. I'm literally having second thoughts right now. Oh gosh.

While I'm having a nervous breakdown I didn't realize that Jenny was already there. After she park the car we made our inside and let me tell this is so not what I expected, he certainly outdone himself.

" hey I'll be back, I need to say hi to a couple of people" she said while running in the opposite direction. Way to go for me, now I'm stuck here by myself. How fun.

Turning around, I didn't see the little step in front of me and the next thing I know I'm falling.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter I know it's not perfect so enjoy anyway. So I wonder what's going to happen to Angel, will anyone catch her.

Who's pov do you guys want to see next Angel' s or Christian's.

see you guys on my next update. bye.

VOTE

COMMENTS

Louve-----