Good to see you again

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter thirteen- Good to see you again

Angel pov

Well here I go, walking inside the building. The minute I step inside I felt the gush of welcoming cold hair envelope me and it kinda cool me down. I don't know what to expect from Christian when I see him, because right now I feel like hiding. I don't want my heart to get involved with anything that doesn't feel right, the fact that his my boss make it way worse though. Getting inside the elevator, I couldn't help myself but smile all the way up, I just couldn't stop thinking how gentle he was with Joshua, after the apology everything basically change. Stepping out of the elevator I didn't realize where I was going until it was too late.

SERIOUSLY, this is like the third time this happen, we just had to collide together again. I really don't know why this thing keeps happening to me, it's getting really annoying.

" you ok there." I heard the deep voice say, chuckling to himself.

" yes I'm completely fine." I respond to him, wiggling out of his hold.

Letting me go, he replied. " are you sure, you seemed to be a little dazed out."

" yes, yes, yes, I'm fine as you can see." I guess we're just going to have a little conversation, which is really odd.

" I can see that, well since your ok, I guess I'll let you go to your station, it was good to see you again." he respond with a smile and then left. wow, It went better then I hope it would, I thought it was going to be awkward talking to him but it wasn't. well I better get to work before something happen.

Getting to my station, I make sure that everything was in order and then I start working. This is going to be a long day.

----- 4 hours later

Oh my God, this is a lot of work. How does he expect me to finish all this work. I know what you may be thinking, I complained a lot and I mean a lot. I didn't think that being a secretary indulged in doing everything for your dear boss, it's tiring. I guess I just have to deal with it then, life is hard, you just have to do everything to be able to get trough all the difficulties right.

I feel like sometimes, when I try to do something or accomplished something there's always a great big rock blocking my way and I can't seem to get passed that. Over the years, I had to work hard to help my family stay stable and I will continue to do that. The minute my dad had lost his job, I had to stay strong and focus on helping them passed this phase and knowing that we were going to get through that brings me hope.

I was always scared of losing the house that my family had worked their butt off of for or anything that they did for us and I still feel the same way to this day. Losing my parents was the worst thing that could've happen to me because of Joshua and myself too. I felt that he won't have all the memories that I have of them and it hurts me to think that they are not there while his growing up to this great young man who understand way to much sometimes. But I guess everything happens for a reason, we can't control what is supposed to happen because you don't know what effects it may have in the future.

Anyway, I got to stop thinking about those stuff, it hurts.

Finally finishing everything, I decided to go talk to the big boss ( aka... Christian) about what he wants me to do about the new project I'm supposed to be working on because I have no clue. I wonder what the bosses do all day sitting in their offices like that, do they actually work like we do or just chilling. Oh maybe they party their faces off in their or do crazy things in there. Oh man I'm losing my mind, there's no way that they do those, it's really weird to think about. I seriously need to see a doctor or something I'm losing it.

Arriving at his door, I decided to knock and wait until I hear an enter. Instead of that, he opened the door but wait it wasn't him.

" Hello, how are you beautiful, what is your name." he said grinning like a Cheshire cat. Well this is very uncomfortable, I don't even know the guy.

" please don't call me that and why do need my name, I don't even know you." I respond to him.

" because I want to put a name to that pretty face I'm looking at, and the name is James Cameron." he replied, still smiling.

"Well, nice to meet you James Cameron but I don't think I would want to do that."

" and why not, I gave you mine, that wouldn't be fair at all."

" Deal with it then." I respond. ugh, Why did I say that for.

" uhh, is that the way your going to be, you know I do like fiery girls and you seems to be exactly that." James said, wiggling his eyebrows like crazy.

" James, don't you have somewhere to be, I'm pretty sure your going to be late if you keep standing here." Christian said, looking very annoyed.

" naw man, I think it can wait." he replied, turning toward Angie again.

" so, what do you think, me and you, date this Saturday, it's going to be fun."

" James, please get out."

" I don't even know you." we said simultaneously.

" Your ruining all the fun man, can't I ask a beautiful lady out on a date in piece." James said, pouting.

" Not in my office, now please attend what you were suppose to be doing."

" fine, but consider my question little lady with no name because I'll be back." he told me and then left closing the door behind him. Ok, I didn't see that coming and why is Christian annoyed about what that James guy says.

" hey, I'm sorry about my friend, he tend to do that a lot when it comes to girls, so don't listen to him."

" its ok, I just wasn't expecting that."

" Well anyway, sorry for interrupting what was going on."

" don't worry about it, he was about to leave anyway, so what seems to be problem." He smiles.

After telling him about the new project he wants me to work on, he started explaining everything step by step and at the end of that discussion everything made perfect since and I thought it was confusing but I was wrong. Getting up from the chair, I made my way to the door so I can go start the project but he called me back. I wonder why.

" So how's Joshua, I hope he forgiven me for making you cry and almost missed your hangout time with him." he said timidly.

" oh, his ok. Joshua pretty much over that but he still appreciate what you did and so do I. thank you."

" Don't mentioned it, I just wanted to know how he was and make sure to tell him hello for me."

" Will do, well, I have to get back to work." I answered him, leaving and closing the door behind me.

wow, that was something.

*************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I am so sorry for such a long wait, I hope you forgive me.

VOTE

COMMENTS

louve-,---