Hey Mr kidnapper, let me go please

Chapter Eleven- Hey Mr kidnapper, let me go please

Christian's pov

I never thought that Angel would show up at the Christmas party, because she made sure that she was not going to be there and she didn't care if she got fired. Now that I see her with her friend, I couldn't comprehend what I was feeling inside my chest, I was completely baffled at how gorgeous she was in the little black dress she was wearing. I wonder if she would be happy to see me or not while I contemplate if I should go talk to her.

Well I did, I walk toward where she was standing and the next thing I knew is that she's walking away from where she was standing, I quickened my pace to catch up with her, only five more footsteps and I would finally reach her, while she's turning away I saw her stumbling and all that was going to my mind was that I need to catch her so she doesn't hurt herself and that's exactly what I did.

" oh my God are you ok" I ask her while holding her close to me.

" I'm ok, stupid shoes make me trip" she respond looking up at me.

" oh it's you, can you please let me go" she said when she finally realise it was me who had catch her. Realising her, my arms suddenly feel completely empty and cold.

" um

, are you sure your ok though, you didn't twist anything out of the ordinary"

" I'm fine, don't worry I can assure you that nothing is broken"

" look I want to apologize for say__ __"

" Don't bother, excuse me I have to go look for my friend when you need me to be your Secretary and work you know where to find me" she said cutting me off, not even letting me to finish apologizing. That's a shame.

I never really sure what happened to me the moment I saw her picture for the first time when my crazy Grandma show it to me. I guess it's time I find out for myself because what ever she's doing is actually working. Saying sorry to her won't undo the things I did to her, I may not have know her for her long but certainly is something. I definitely know how to make it up to her and I just need to find where she went to, she can't be far.

Searching for her is hard work and I've never been so determine to look for something in my life. It's been almost an hour and I still can't find her, seriously it's like a maze. Spotting her friend I decided to go to talk to her, maybe she might know where she's at. If she doesn't hate me already, I doubt it though.

" um, excuse me is there any chance you have seen my Secretary Angel Hart around here somewhere" I ask her politely, she does work here too k don't want to be unprofessional.

" she was here a couple of minutes ago but she just left to get some refreshments." She answered me.

" Thank you, for help." I told her turning around and made a left turn and there she was looking beautiful as ever. Here we go again, if what I plan don't work than I guess I would have to live with her ignoring me. Walking toward where she's at, I grab her arm and train her with me while she protest and the next thing I know she started kicking and obviously ready to scream, but the only thing I can think of doing is pick her up and carry her out the door, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to miss us.

Opening the door of my car I put her in there hoping she doesn't get out. Walking to the other side I got in and start the car.

" let me out of here you idiot, this is kidnapping, you don't just grab someone like that, that is mess up, I said let me go" she scream at him, obviously furious, well I expected that.

" Just calm down, there's nothing to worry about." I told hoping she would stop beating up my car.

" Calm down, you want me to calm down when you just took me against my will, I will kick your butt if it's the last thing I do" she said yelling and kicking the dash board then calm down while digging out her phone out of her purse.

Obviously she should know she's not going to get away with it. stopping at a red light I I grab her hand and took the phone away." what do you think your going to do with this, calling the cops won't help anything" I told her very amuse that she wanted to do that.

" what do you think I was supposed to do, I just git kidnap and you want me to do nothing, you just won't stop will you I already told you to leave me alone and you won't ." Tears pooling out of her eyes already.

" hey stop with the tears it's making me uneasy, don't worry I'm just trying to apologize."

" Apologize, kidnapping me is apologizing, wow you make me laugh." I wish I could hear her laughter.

" No, that's not it, just wait and see." I told her.

" Can you just let me go, I seriously can't stand you right now." Well for someone with the name Angel obviously don't act like one.

" Hey remember I'm your boss and you work for me, so watch it."

" I can say the same for you." She said sarcastically.

" can you tell me where we're going at least." She ask me with a look of despair in her face.

Sighing, well I guess it's better to say it to her now, than later." Well first were going to pick up your brother and second I'm bringing you guys somewhere so you can spend this night with each other and third I'm sorry being a cold boss. I hope we can start this whole thing again and actually work like we're supposed to be. So this why I took you away from the party just so you can spend the rest of the night with him.

" I don't know what to say, that is so generous of you to think like that and I'm sorry for saying all those things, I hope it doesn't cost me job." She told me sincerely.

" Ha, I couldn't even if I wanted to, my grandma would kill me." I said thinking of grandma would do and it's scary.

" so your a grandma's boy aren't you, that is sweet."

" you have no idea, when she get her head around something there's no stopping her."

" Are you saying she like to meddle in your business." She smile, man it's so beautiful.

" yes, all the time."

" I'm pretty sure she has a good intention."

" Maybe, maybe not, I never know what going inside her head." I explain to her.

Finally arriving at her house, after 20 minutes of silence the good kind of course. I hope everything can start going back to normal and I really hope that they have a good tonight also. It's almost nine plenty of time for the rest of their Christmas.

" well were here, if you don't want to come that's fine and you can just stay at home with him. If not I still want to make this night memorable for you guys, I know we don't know each other very well but that might change.

" um, is it ok if I ask Joshua first, if is ok with it then ok, if not I'm sorry." She told me before going inside to talk to her little brother.

I hope it's a yes, even though he doesn't know me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry for the super long wait. I hope you enjoy.

VOTE

COMMENTS

Louve~ ~ ~