My Unfinished Business

Hey everyone, I'm back. So I would like to dedicated this chapter to someone who decided to help me edit my book and she is amazing I tell you, So please do me a favor and check out her new book MR.PERFECT, I swear you guys will laugh until you cry. It's @AnastasiaDowney, please check her out. Plus, I would also like to dedicated this chapter @karmafosho for figuring out who the quote belongs to first, great job.

Anyway, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter fithteen- My unfinished business

Angel 's pov

Ashley Parker, even the sound of her name makes me wanna hit something. I've never met a woman so vicious and demanding like her. She's the type of person that acts all nice to you for one minute but, once she gets her perfectly manicured claws out, there's no going back. I still remember the first time I met the witch, it seems like it was yesterday.

Flash back

" Angel, why are you so skeptical about going to the part?." Jenny asked. Oh yeah, she's the one that dragged me to that party, I don't know why but every time something bad happens, she's always involved.

Sighing. " For the twentieth time Jen, it's because I have a very bad feeling about it." I responded to her. Hoping she'll back off.

" Seriously, just because of a bad feeling Angie. You have got to be kidding me, it's Zachary's party, it's going to be the bomb diggity." She said with a very serious expression on her face.

I don't know how she can say something like that with that expression. I couldn't help myself but, laughed anyway. "I'm very sorry Jen." I said, in between laughter. " but, nothing can make me go to that party and I meant every single word.

Well, I probably shouldn't have said that, because the next thing I know, I was drag by the ear after an eventful time of getting ready, and I'm telling you it wasn't fun to say the least. Now, as I sit in Jenny's car, I can't help but, think of various ways to jump out of it without breaking something that is very dear to me. I need my legs, my arms, my head, and every single little thing. I'm sure I can live without an arm or a leg, it would be hard but it's a risk.

" Don't you there think of ways to get out the car, Angel." I hate how she knows what am thinking.

" Who says anything about escaping Jen." I replied back with one my best " Who do you think she is? Look." Please note the sarcasm.

" Because I know you."

Thanks a lot, I wanted to say but I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Finally arriving at the party, I regretted even worse than before. My life as we know it, was over.  This is where my lovelies, everything skyrocketed. I was suddenly in a middle of an argument between two gorgeous people and I don't even how that happened and the next thing I know I was being kissed by  one of them ( Please note: It's a guy), and girl I tell you, it was the most amazing kiss I have ever received. When I opened my eyes, I saw the prettiest blue eyes on earth, I don't know why, but I was captivated by them.

" Wow, that's how it's going to be now Christian, you really never cared about me now, did you?" The women says with tears shinning in her eyes.

" This is where you're wrong Ashley, you are the one who cheated on me and walked all over me as if nothing happend, is your memory coming back about your infidelity." Christian responded. I swear, his eyes could burn a whole into the moon.

" Please, come on Chris, I was drunk, I don't know how many times I should apologize for that." She responded as if she could care less about what happen.

"Really, you were drunk Ashley, that is really funny, because what I remember you say was « I didn't know you would be home so early Chris »" Christian said, getting angrier by the minute. I don't know if I should be listening to their conversations, but, all I can say is that, those two have a lot of beef going on.

" Chris, listen to me, I'm begging you to take me back, I don't know what I was thinking , but seeing you kissing that thing over there is really getting to me, just please, please, I'm begging you Chris."

That thing? Who does she think she is? I thought I felt a little bit bad for her now, but, I take it back.

" Excuse me, that thing has a name and please I don't know why your begging when you know what you did was wrong." You see, I told Jenny that something bad was going to happen but, did she listen to me, oh no she didn't and I'm stuck in this mess with her nowhere in sight. I'm really going crazy.

" I'm sorry, does this involve you? " Keep it coming girl, this tiger does not like messing around.

" Apparently it does, since he put his lips on mine." I'm on fire,

"Well trick, maybe you should go back down where you come from, your not invited here."

" This ( inserted word here, I'm not aloud to curse.)".

" That's enough Ashley, please back off," Christian said, with such authority.

" What, I didn't do anything -" She was suddenly cut off by the tall man who just snaked his arm around my waist. What the what?

" We are done Ashley, get that through your head. I don't want to see you around my house anymore and stay out of my way from now on." Christian said dragging me behind him.

Why does everyone keeps dragging me somewhere?..

******

Present day

Since that day, I've never seen the lack of Christian or Ashley anymore, until now. I have the feeling that the Christian I met two years ago and the Christian I work for now are the same person but the thing is I never got a good look of his face even after the simple sorry. I spent quite a good time thinking about it, and I didn't want to ask Zachary about because I know he never let it go. My very first amazing kiss suddenly went down the drain.

Well now, my unfinished business finally graces us with her presence and let me tell you, it didn't go well. I was accused of ruinning her engagement when she's the one who messed it up in the first place and by the way, we got in a fight. So classy. I know now that, I'm probably on her  to ruin their lives book and I couldn't care less. She deserves everything she got and no one messes with Angel Hart.

I may be sweet but don't temp me.

Now, as I am getting ready for bed I couldn't help but think that it was so uncalled for and, everyone is mad at me, especially Jenny.

I feel very alone at moment. I thought, closing the light, and finally going to sleep.

*******************************\******************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry for the boring chapter, I hope you guys like the little glimpse.

VOTE

COMMENTS

LOUVE~~~