Heart over B O D Y || o n e

A/N: Rated - 16

"One night changes us."

We were always that type of "Friends with benefits" shit.

Slipping into the bed with no clothes on would be normal for us, and waking up without each other was a thing as well. Needless to say, we just use eachother for sex. We met back before our college days, and it was insane that we end up as friends.

"Park Sooyoung.", "Yook Sungjae."

"So you like to play at billiards?" She smugly grins at me, before my eyes temptingly travelled down to her revealing shorts that was perfectly wrapped in her bottom. Her eyes seems to captivate me a lot, yet I didn't let it slip along. I replied with a small scowl, before nodding. "I guess." Even her red hanging blouse wasn't helping me at all.

We've been friends even if we already graduated.

In this time, this was the first time we are legal to go clubbing. And I was quite confused on why I was so tempted to just touch her. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she lightly tapped me in the back. Sighing in defeat, I gestured her that I'm fine. "Let's go clubbing." She declared, pulling my hand as my body collides close to her, making me gulp as the lump in my throat hardens. With a smirk, she added. "I'm quite excited."

Our bond was so strong, we can even tell each other small and nonsense things- but we'd still listen to it. And yes, she was my best friend.

I felt electrified at the moment we entered the club. The music was pumping so loud, I might get deaf, and blind by the lights illuminating.

I felt a tug in my arm, to see her nervously looking around as well. "Oppa, it's noisy!" I chuckled, "I know." I clasped my hand tight to avoid her from being lost at the huge crowd at the moment.

Time passes by, and we were completely enjoying the loud and wild music that was playing. I need to admit that I'm constantly drunk by the shots I've taken- as well for her. She was swaying her body all around as she playfully grabs my shirt, laughing. Does she knew that she was tempting me? Her hand ran up into my arm, before she slows down her pace in dancing before staring into my eyes. My breathe hitched for a while, before she stares at me continuously. The more I tried to take my gaze away, the more tempted I am to just smash my lips into her. As soon as I averted my eyes, she cups my face before pressing her red plump lips in mine. I was surprisingly taken back, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, while I encircled my arms into her waist to pull her closer, while I roll my tongue over her lips to explore the depths of her mouth.

She sighs in content, before I realized that the other things that happen that night was sacred and unbelievable.

The morning I wake up, I found herself entangled in my arms as she rested her head in my chest- both of us wearing nothing at all. I saw my clothes along with hers scattered into the floor, while seeing the glass of wine on the table stumbled down while the liquid drips into the carpet.
I slightly groaned, feeling a little bit of pain in my body. My eyes horribly widen from the scene that just happened, as I tried to calm myself down from the last night happenings.

I turn my head sidewards to see the morning finally waking us up. I felt my heart beat rising faster than usual. As soon as my eyes landed into her, she was already awake and smiling at me.

"Good morning." She mumbled, smiling playfully as she rested her head back. I furrowed my brows together, bringing her weight up as I muttered, "What do you mean 'good?' You're absurd, Park. Get dresse..." my words fell off when she pushed me back into the bed, playfully circling invisible strays into my bare shoulders, as she leans into me, the warmth of her body was pressing into me as I erupted a scowl. "Joy-" she cuts me off by a huge smack of kiss, her hands pinning me down into the bed, before I found myself enjoying the kiss. My hands losens up its tension, as it travels down to her body, while she devilishly smiled.