Black Vision || f i v e

She had no idea on who her boyfriend was.

I am Yook Sungjae, and my girlfriend was suffering from amnesia.

We're both deeply inlove with each other before, and we would never let a day pass without having each other by the sides for either support or attention. We used to be perfect, and I was already planning to ask for her hand at the day I would propose to her. Yet, she just suffered from amnesia because of a car accident that just occured way back then for almost a year.

And now, she can't even give me single glance. I used to be someone that she adores, but she just ignores me at this point. What hurts me the most was... what if she fell for  someone else?

But then, I decided to pursue her the way like I did before.

"What's your name?" Her brows lifted as she scans me head to toe, I decided to give a light chuckle from her attitude. I used to remember on the days where we would argue with each other, and she would just give me this face. I can't believe that her beauty never withers away whenever I would find time to give her a single look before going to my own working line.

"Yook Sungjae." It was really hard for me to get her back. It feels harder than a break up, since the person can't even remember your name. It seems like going back to zero since she can't even remember a tiny bit of thing about you. I thought it would be useless to go back and make her fall for me again, but then my heart disobeys knowing I should try harder. It would sound idiotic for I can't just leave the memories behind. Sure, it wasn't the fault of me that she lost her memories, I still have the choice to leave her and live another new life. But no, I decided to get her back and bring everything back together once again.

It's hard when every single day you won't hear your girlfriend whining about how she doesn't want to get out of the bed while entangling her limbs along with you in the rising sun. But what hurts me more was the gaze she was giving at this moment was nothing compared when we were happy back then. But, it wasn't a fault for us. As long as I'm here and trying, I know we still have a chance to start over.

"I'm Park Sooyoung." She genuinely blurted out with a hint of annoyance in her voice, making me grin like an idiot for adoring her child-like cuteness.

"You're creeping me out... Yook." I laughed for a while, before bowing down. "Forgive me Park.", "Is there something funny?" I chuckled, shaking my head as I mumbled. "It was just because of your cuteness."

And it seems like a very wrong move for me to blurt out my admiration for her. She instantly stares at me as if I was a creepy stalker, and awkwardly walked away from my vision. And shit, it was too embarassing for me to continue talking to her that day.

On the very first days, it was hard for me to adjust about her situation. It would take me a lot of time to realize that she won't remember and adore me like before as well. I know it seems impossible to get her attention back to me, but I still had hope in our love back then. It was something exceptional for the other typical relationships. And I knew it was worth it to keep on going. I never took it as a failure at all. Every single day when I would meet her, I would always think that it was an opportunity to make her love me- even for the second time.

And yes, I always go back to square one even if it was damn hard.

"Why do you keep coming back on our shop? You're creeping me out." She hastily yelled at me, before I realized that I'm already crossing the comfort line once again. It wasn't easy to gain her trust, it was like the good old days back in our high school years. She always build walls away from people before I got that chance to surpass those towering walls. And now, I'm going back to it like before.