My Chocolate || t w o

When your crush is the most popular varsity in the university.

I heaved a sigh as my fingers deliberately travelled to massage my temples as I stare through the window through the insides of the gymnasium. I kept on trying to peek some glances in him; but he always had the popular taste for girls- unlike for a nerd like me.

As I finally got to see him, I saw him stretch out his arms all along, welcoming a girl in his arms. And there was another pain inside my chest. Why am I not so used to this? I always end up being ignored in the population of girls in this luxurious school. What's the point of being rich when you aren't pretty and popular enough?

My eyes were moist, filled with watery hot liquid as I finally averted my eyes away from the court. I just tried to smile, congratulating his team inside my heart as I sighed.

I was supposed to walk away, until I got startled by the door opening all of a sudden. My eyes widen, as I stumbled into the ground. My eyes widen as I saw the culprit who opened the door- he's my batch mate.

"You... scared me." I mumbled as I dust myself off from falling into the floor. He only stares at me for a while, before I suddenly turn flustered upon him reaching his hands to mine. "I'm sorry." He muttered, as I took his hand out of embarassment before he pulled me up. My eyes lingered in his gaze that was filled with boringness. As if that word exists? I don't know. He only stared at me for a second, before muttering. "Take care soon, Park." He suddenly left me, I didn't even know his name. But I need to admit that he was a nerd like me. His hair was neatly fixed, like a role model. He was wearing his uniform properly as well. It was absurd, but I felt like I know his name somewhere else. I blinked a couple of times, before shrugging the situation as I stared upon the window glass once again. There they was, hugging each other as he felt a kiss on her forehead.

Having a crush, sucks.

Days have passed, and the pain my chest was still there. I kept on staring at the mirror asking myself; What's wrong with me? Or maybe it was my chubby cheeks, that can't be compared to her sharp jaw lines that can literally cut my entire existence. My sweaty yet freezing hands fumbled into my jacket, searching for proper warmth as I sat in the roof top, waiting for my break time to finish its time so that I can go back in my class.

I'm not the type of girl that has friends, as I said- I'm not really popular at all. I felt invisible. My mind diverted back into the single guy that bids my last name, who is he- even if I knew he was my batch mate?

I took my hands out from my jacket, blowing air into my small hands. It was winter that time, and I'm freezing.

I stared at my watch, realizing I still have an hour left before my next class starts. I felt like the whole time was slowing down. I closed my eyes as I hugged myself out through the cold. I suddenly felt a sting of hotness stuck in my hand. My eyes abruptly opens in surprise, to see the same guy that I met in the gymnasium.

He stifled a light laugh, before handing me a cup of hot coffee. I blinked a couple of times, looking around as I mumbled. "Me?" He chuckled, before nodding. "Take it before it turns cold." Dang! His voice was husky. I didn't knew that his adorable and angelic face would have a voice like that.

I gulped a little, before taking the cup as I awkwardly took a sip of it. I noticed that he was staring at me, before grinning. From the way he acts, he seems like a confident yet kind person. He lifted his glasses a little, before mumbling. "Can I sit beside you?" I almost spat my coffee out, surprised at person initiating a friendly gesture in me- was he?

I slightly nodded before he sighs in relief as he took the empty seat beside me. I would admit that the coffee he gave me helped a lot  from removing the coldness inside, tingling in my body. I focused through out my drink, awkward at his presence that was silently taking a sip of coffee as he rested his other hand in the seat. "So, you like Minhyuk-hyung?" My eyes widen, accidentally bursting the coffee that I was drinking. Shit, that was embarassing! I look at his eyes in horrible gaze, before he chuckled. "You're obvious, Park. Every practice of the varsity- you'd be there ogling in his direction." He muttered, playfully clicking his tongue in motions. I embarrasingly averted my eyes away from him, before mumbling. "Is it that... obvious?", "For me, it is. I don't know for the others." I suddenly had the urge to roll my eyes and muttered. "Who are you?"