We Met in Campus || f o u r

"Happy Valentines' day, dork."

I sharply glared in his direction towards me. That flirty yet witty remark that came from him was just something that I'm thoroughly disgusted of. My eyes decided to leave his sight, before it widens when I felt his lips landing into my cheeks. "Hey!" I yelled as I placed my palm into the cheek where he kissed, pointing over him. He chuckled, before winking as he yelled. "That's for being a sweetheart bitch!"

And that was the day where he always bother me so much up until now.

We weren't really closed back then, he was just a major flirt to all the girl students- nothing else. I used to be the silent yet classy type, but he chose to mess with me. He had no fear, I assume. Oh, and his name was Yook Sungjae.

I was always thinking about him just living his life as a man whore, or being in a foot ball team- or what? He was just a guy with nothing special in his life. He was just one of them, fooling around while making girls fall for them.

He was always like that whenever we would meet half ways.

"Park Sooyoung!" He immediately yelled at me, while I ignored his out cry, marching faster than a struck of lightning. And yes, that would only be our meeting for everyday. He'd call me out, mess around with me, nothing else. I honestly wanted to get rid of him by suffocating him in a pillow I'll be buying online later. Well, whatever.

That's my vision in him, not until the unexpected day came into me. 

My grades suddenly fell apart, because of my parents pursuing divorce as they left me in the house to live alone. I didn't know where else I can run to, my heart feels empty- yet heavy. I'm not the type of girl to open up and blabber around people. And yes, I always choose not to make friends at all. Everyday, I would sneak into the back door of the school building, as I realized that I'm losing myself lately.

I was more into cutting classes and drinking beers. I wasn't that type before, and I was already noticing my awful change. But, I really can't help myself. Whenever I return back drunk and distressed, I completely forget every responsibility I have to make. I was that lost before.

Not until the day I came back to that spot with a fresh can of beer.

I opened the door slightly, as I tingled to close it short. I heaved a small sigh, before I turn back into the place.

"Shit!" I yelled, dropping my can of beer to see someone standing in front of me. The can rolled over up into his feet, stopping infront of him where he can easily reach. I was speechless, because nobody ever come here except for me. My eyes averted away from him, as I heard him scoff.

"Is this how you spend your whole school year, Park?"

I frowned at the moment he bid a scolding at me, I rolled my eyes over as I replied. "We're not even close enough for you to say my surname, Yook." I mustered up the courage to just stay tough, but the truth is I actually need someone right now.

He stared at me for so long, and I don't know why. He picked up the can of beer in the ground, as he walks closer to me.

In fear, I backed up a little before bumping my back into the door, as my eyes found his gaze staring down into me while his hands were enclosed and fixated in the door to trap me.