After Funerals

15 of December, 2009 

I was sitting at the grill looking down at a glass full of untouched whiskey, ignoring the world around me. 

I had just buried my Grandmother, my father didn't even text me after I left a voicemail telling him about Grams dying and my dear MIA mother couldn't even bother to show up to her mother's burial. 

Caroline was stalking me, so see if I was 'OK' and Stelena showed up to the funeral with sympathetic eyes that annoyed the fuck out of me. 

"Sabrina how did you managed to get alcohol?" Damon Salvatore inquired, as he sat in front of me, obviously drunk. 

"Witch." I said, pointing to myself. "So pity partying because the Datherine ship never sailed?"

"Pity partying because I've had a bad century, what's your excuse?" Damon inquired, rolling his eyes at my jab. 

"Let's see, my Grams just died because of your brother and his stupid girlfriend." I started, counting with my fingers. "My dad is God knows where and I had to plan a funeral on my own, my mother doesn't give a fuck her mother's dead and I'm escaping the pitying looks the people in this town continue to send me."

"Boo hoo, poor little Bennett." The vampire said, smirking at me. "I've spent the past century in utter misery because I thought Katherine was stuck in that tomb, and apparently she's been out living her life."

"You're the idiot that fell in love with a 500 year old manipulative vampire with trust issues." I stated, mocking him a bit.

"How do you know how old she is?" He asked, surprised. 

"Hello, witch here." I said, pointing at myself again. "Not only can I talk to dear Em whenever, I'm also quite a awesome and powerful seer."

"Tell me something that nobody knows about me." He challenged, obvious not convinced.

"Depends on what you want to hear." I said, amused by his skepticism. "I can tell you something that it's true but won't matter at all, or I can tell you something important. You chose."

"Obviously, something important." He replied, daring me. 

"Fine, but you've got to go grab me a bottle of vodka from the bar because whiskey isn't really my thing." I said, pushing my glass of whiskey towards him. He rolled his eyes, and called a waitress who he compelled for the bottle of vodka. 

"Now, start talking." He said, as the blonde waitress put the bottle on top of the table. 

"Let's see, you slept with Lexi and then locker her on a rooftop as the sun came up." I stated, throwing down a shot of vodka down my throat.

"Easy peasy, maybe she told Stefan who told you." The vampire commented, not convinced. "Try again, something important this time." 

"You killed Zach's pregnant wifey in the 90's." I said, downing another shot.