God-like Ancestor

What are you supposed to say when your ancestor, who's very much dead and older than dirt, appears out of thin air in your kitchen one morning? 

"What the bloody fuck?" I squeaked in shock. 

"Hello." Tessa replied, wiggling her fingers at me with a teasing smile on her face. 

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, half forgetting I was talking to the god-like witch that invented immortality. 

"Can't a girl just visit her descendants?" The older witch replied casually, obviously enjoying my distress

"No." I dryly replied. "Not in the morning, and not without at least knocking."

Qetsiyah narrowed her eyes at me slowly, before letting out a chuckle. "I see now why you've been reborn into my line. Bennett witches must have a backbone."

At the mention of reincarnation I froze, she knew. I wanted to be surprised, but actually not really. I mean she's the most powerful witch of all time, if Emily could figure it out so could she. 

"Why are you here?" I slowly asked, looking at her with a penetrating stare. 

"So suspicious..." She said, glancing at me slowly. "Not bad, at least it shows you have some smarts." 

I continued to stare at her unemotionally, without any reaction, waiting for her to continue. 

"I need a hand with something..." The older witch declared. "And aren't descendants supposed to be filial or something?" 

"This isn't ancient China, so maybe add a please or think about something I would want in return for a favor." I replied, rolling my eyes at her attitude. 

"You talk like a mercenary." Tessa replied, more amusement than angry at me. "You'll go far with that attitude. Well then, what do you want?"

"Depends." I replied, this time more curious about this sudden visit from the other side. "What do you need?"

"You know what I want." Tessa replied, with a look that told me she knew all my secrets. 

"Silas stuck on the other side so you can torture him for eternity?" I asked in a casual tone. In the show getting Silas to the other side had always been her endgame, I could only assume it was because my ancestor still wanted to go on with her vengeance quest.

"Obviously." The older witch said with a sweet smile that contrasted with what she was saying. "Getting all of the doppelgangers brutally murderer or maimed would also be a bonus. But that's not why I came at this time."

"What do you need then?" I asked perplexed. 

"The other side, it's my playground. I rule it and control it, as I've done for the past two thousand years. Witches from my blood get some benefits if they're useful to me, but no one else is supposed to have power enough to leave it." She explained. I nodded along, getting the gist of it.