Chapter 4- Loneliness and frustration

Fang ran downstairs as Boboiboy was helping his granddad with chores. The kokotiam was closed for today, due to the coming of new aliens. And of course, Boboiboy was kinda lonely since his motivation or probably the love of his life was taken away from him. While he was washing the dishes with no emotion except sadness, he began to remember the memories he had with Yaya - the first time he met her, how he called her Mimi instead of Yaya and how he had saved her from the space pirate. He was also sad since one of his bestest friends Aka Gopal, was also taken away. He was deep in his thoughts when he realized that Fang was waving his hands in front of him. "Hey! Earth to Boboiboy..."

Boboiboy blinked his eyes upon realization. "Oh hey there, Fang. Sorry I didn't noticed you. Were you saying something?" He asked. Fang put his hands into his pants' pocket and it revealed two shiny watches. It was the powerbands of Yaya and Gopal.

Boboiboy's eyes went wide because of shock. "Where did you get those?" Fang gave it to him and looked him. "I got it when -" He said but he was being cut off by a person yawning on the stairs. "Hey guys..." It was Ying. When Fang faced her, He stared at her strangely.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked. Ying chuckled. "I removed my pigtails. That's why it looks like it's longer. Anyway, what are you guys talking about and where's Yaya and Gopal?

Boboiboy began to speak. "Ying, there's something you need to know." Ying looked at him with a curious look. "What is it? Did I miss anything while I was recovering?" She asked since she didn't know what happened earlier.

Boboiboy began fidgeting his fingers as Fang scratched the back of his neck. "Gopal and Yaya was taken away."Fang explained and Ying gasped.

"We have to get them." She muttered.

"What? Did I heard right?"

"You heard me right, Boboiboy. We're never gonna give them up. We have to save them." Ying said and began to think.

Fang interfered into the conversation. "Whoa, hold up. Save them? Ying, are you nuts? You just saw how powerful they are with technology. You... um I mean, we... are gonna get ourselves killed if we do that."

Ying was still thinking of a plan to get them but once her eyes looked at the table, it widened. "Why are the watches with you?" She asked.

Fang adjusted his glasses to the bridge of his nose. "I just got it earlier when I was about to take...Y- you here in Boboiboy's house. They must have dropped it when they took the two."

Ying still had the seriousness in her face. "Okay, here's the plan. Tomorrow, we'll be attending school first since it's the first day and then after, meet me at my house. If I were you, bring some of your clothes and stuff tomorrow. I just got an Idea." Ying said.

🌻🌻🌻

Hey guys.  Sorry for the super late  update but here it is.