Chapter 9- A solution to isolation...

As Fang was getting ready to sleep, he couldn't help but feel mad at his brother. He couldn't believe that his brother is training him to be like him. To be An emotionless person like he was before. To be honest, he felt like he wants to take a walk in the park.

But since it's already night, he felt like he wants to have someone with him. He began contacting Boboiboy but it seemed that he had taken off his powerband.

He began contacting Halsey and hoped that she will go with him. After a few seconds, a hologram appeared on his powerband, showing that Halsey answered his call.

"Hi Fang." She answered. "What do you need?"

Fang sighed. "Halsey can you walk with me at the park?" He asked, his eyes are still filled
with hope.

Halsey looked at her left and then back to him. "In the middle of the night? Sorry but I can't. My mom never allows me to go out after 10pm." She paused for a bit. "I'm sorry Fang."

As Fang was about to end their call, Halsey began to talk again. "But wait Fang, have you asked Ying to go with you?"

Fang began to think for a few seconds. "No. I haven't yet."

Halsey smiled in joy. "Well ask her now... I'm sure that she will agree since she always wants to be with you and - Oops, I talk too much."

Fang looked at her suspiciously. "What do you mean?" He asked as if Halsey was hiding something. Or is she?

Halsey smiled a bit. "Nothing. Bye Fang!"

With that, she ended the call.

"Ying always wants to be with me? Halsey is being a such a joker. But wait, what if she's telling the truth since she has telepathy powers?" Fang muttered to himself.

He pushed that thought aside since he was just about to contact Ying. He sighed and pressed her contact on his powerband. After a few seconds of trying to reach her, she finally answered.

"Hey Pang." She answered.

🔑🔑🔑

It was already 10:15 at night and Ying was still not asleep. She was already trying to but she just can't. She felt like someone was still thinking of her. But who? She pushed that ridiculous thought aside and went back to sleep.

As Ying was about to sleep, her powerband beeped, signaling her that someone was calling her. She pressed the answer button and it was Fang, the boy she adores...

"Hey Pang." She answered. "Why did you called me at this late hour?" She asked still panicking that her crush called her and she still has a messy hair...

Fang chuckled and this made Ying blush. "Uh Ying, can you walk with me at the park?"

Ying blushed harder and it was a good thing that the lights are still off. "Yeah sure. Where will I meet you?"

Fang scratched the back of his neck. "Uh since your house is kinda far from my house and the park, I'll fetch you. Anyways bye for now, Ying."

With that the call ended.

Ying went out of her bed and rushed to her bathroom to change since Fang would be coming here any minute now. She changed into a blue sweater that has white polka dots in it and some dark blue shorts. And this time she didn't wear her Beanie.

She rushed outside to the main gate, played Vain Glory and waited for Fang to arrive. After 5 minutes he came and the strange thing was, he was riding his shadow tiger. she shoved her phone into her pocket and looked at the boy who's wearing a maroon jacket.

Fang smiled. "Are you going to wait there or are you going with me?" He joked.

Ying climbed at the back of the shadow tiger. Fang looked at her. "Since I'm sure that you don't want to fall off of this thing, you should put your arms around me in a hugging manner." Fang guided her arms around his stomach. Ying blushed in a shade of pink.

The ride to the park was silent that Fang couldn't even bear with it. He broke the silence and looked at Ying and then back at the road. "So what were you playing back there?" He asked.

Ying looked away. "I was trying to beat my cousin in the game of Vain Glory."

Fang chuckled. "Seriously, You're playing that game?" He asked.

"Yeah. I played it for 3 months already and I'm still at level 5." Ying replied.