Chapter 6- Struggles and Messages

A girl in a pink hijab woke up in an unfamiliar room that has wires and machineries everywhere. She looked on her wrists which was tied with metal bars. She struggled to be free but then, it was no use since something in her wrists was missing- her power band. She gasped when memories flooded her mind of how she got there in the first place.

She struggled more but it seems that it was making her weak. Probably because of lack of food and lack of proper rest. A laugh came from a corner as Yaya  struggled on the metal bar with full hope.

"Trying to get free, aren't ya?" The girl asked. It was the one who captured her.

Yaya looked at her in anger. "What are you going to do, huh? Are you going to kill me and my friends?"

The girl smirked at began to walk around the place. "Kill you? Nah! That's too much. Since you won't bother our plans, I'll tell ya." She paused for a couple of seconds to look at Yaya but she continued. "I'm going to look for your power band since it's not with you. I'm pretty sure that it's with your friends. I'm going to make them surrender your and their powerbands and if they don't, I'll drain all of your energy, one by one until there won't be any of you left." The girl let out an evil laugh. "I'll leave you for a moment so that I could talk to the fat guy." The girl said and disappeared using her smoke bomb.

Yaya coughed for a bit and began to tap the ring which had the emergency dialer in case that their powerbands are missing. It can contact a powerband or another accessory that her friends have: Ying's glasses, Fang's black ring, Boboiboy's lightning necklace and Gopal's Button pin.

She began to talk. "Hi guys, it's me Yaya. This will be a quick message and I just wanted you to know that I'm okay. Anyway, whatever happens, don't surrender any of your powerbands or me and Gopal's even if they try to threat you. I hope I'll see you soon." She said and pressed the pink jewel on the ring.

🔑🔑🔑

The rest of the team sat on the corner of the canteen, planning on how to get Yaya and Gopal. It has been 1 day since they got kidnapped and of course their parents are worried. Boboiboy munched on his White Carrot Donut while Ying stared at him in an annoyed expression. "What's the plan?" She asked.

"I have no idea. They are rich in technology and I'm not really sure on how to outsmart them. Anyway, who's this?" Boboiboy asked and gestured to the girl beside Ying.

"This is Halsey. She has Telepathy and Telekinesis powers given by a power sphere named Alxebot. She's going to help us." Ying said as Halsey waved at the two boys.

"Actually, I've got an idea. Since Halsey has Telekinesis powers, She'll come with us. But first, let's investigate at the Tok Aba's Kokotiam since that's where the fight happened yesterday."

Just then, something beeped.

The 4 gasped as their powerbands beeped. Even Halsey's beeped. They opened the audio file and listened.

"Hi guys, it's me Yaya. This will be a quick message and I just wanted you to know that I'm okay. Anyway, whatever happens, don't surrender any of your powerbands or me and Gopal's even if they try to threat you. I hope I'll see you soon."

The 4 gasped and closed the file.

"I think something bad is going to happen in the future..." Halsey said.